26

Callie sighed as she stood in the house with Simon. They were arguing constantly and it was driving her mad. She ran her hands through her hair and sighed as she looked to Simon "this is stupid" she said as he looked to her and rolled his eyes "he wouldn't do that Callie, I know him, he's my best friend" Simon said "hector attacked me, when I wouldn't have secs with him he wanted to make me. I'm the mother of your child and your saying I am overreacting and that he wouldn't do that, he would of raped me and your still sticking up for him. You know what go to hell" she spat as she went to walk off as he grabbed her arm and looked to her and sighed as they held a look "im sorry, I don't want to fight" he said as she looked to him and smiled "neither do I, I'm telling you the truth though I swear" she said as he looked to her and smiled.

He walked over to her and hugged her and smiled "let's not fight about this okay, I'm here for you no matter what" he said as she sneaks to herself as he wrapped an arm around her and held her close. Callie sighed to herself, she didn't want to fight with him. She just wanted to feel something, she wanted to feel something other then numb. "I don't know if I can do this anymore Simon, I just can't cope" she said as he looked to her and smiled as he ran a hand through his hair and smiled "it's going to be okay, we're going through a rough patch right now but we will be okay, we have to be" he said as she looked to him and smiled hoping that he was right as she couldn't bare to loose him.

***

Later that day, Callie got to school and sat in the common room as she sat starring into space. Charlee walked in and smiled as she sat next to her "are you okay" Charlee asked her sister as Callie looked to her and smiled "I can't do it, I can't do anything of this anymore. I can't be a mum to amber, I'm not good enough for her. She should be with Simon" Callie said as Charlee looked to her and frowned "that's not tire, your a great mum" Charlee said as Callie looked to her and wiped the tears from her eyes "she deserves better" Callie said as she stood up and walked off.

Later that day, Callie got to simons and walked in. He looked to her and frowned as he handed her amber "your her dad and she's better off with you, I can't do it. I can't do it anymore" she said as she walked off "Callie wait" he said as he held amber as Callie ran off as he looked after her and frowned. He knew something was up with her but he had no idea what.

***

Later that day,  Callie walked into her room and locked the door as she looked the box of paracetamol and the bottle of vodka. She sighed as She looked to photo of amber and sighed before she sat on her bed and swallowed the tablets and downed it with vodka before she passed out, but would anyone find Callie in time or would her suicide attempt work?