27

Simon frowned as he got to the hospital with amber. He had heard that Callie was in and he was worried. He walked down the hall way of the hospital and frowned as he saw Charlee and Christine. They looked to him and sighed "Charlee, take amber. I need to talk to Simon" Christine said as Charlee nodded as she took amber and smiled as she took her niece and smiled as she held her close as Simon looked to Christine and frowned. He could tell that it was bad news and he could see by the look on her face that something serious had happened "what is it" Simon asked as Christine looked to him and sighed as he followed her towards callies hospital room as he frowned as he saw her lying unconscious and sighed "what happened" Simon asked as Christine looked to him and sighed "she tried to kill herself, she tried to take her own life" Christine said as Simon looked to her and frowned. He didn't know just how bad that Callie was struggling with everything.

Charlee walked down the hall and frowned as she saw Simon. She looked to him and glared as she saw him looking at Callie who was sleeping "you shouldn't be here" Charlee said as Simon looked to her and sighed "why not" he asked as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "so I have to say it? Why do you think that she is here because you treated her like complete and utter crap. You did this to her" Charlee said as Simon looked to her and sighed "I love her" he said as Charlee rolled her eyes and laughed bitterly "that's a laugh right? You don't love her, Tom loved her and if you loved her you would risk it all for her like he did. You have a child together and get you won't risk anything for her, your pathetic" Charlee said as she walked off.

***

Charlee sat next to callies bedside as Callie started to make up. Callie groaned as Charlee sat up and looked to her "hey" she said as Callie looked to her and frowned as Charlee took a hold of her hand and smiled "are you okay" she asked as Callie sighed and looked to her "I'm so sorry" she said as Charlee took a hold of her hand and smiled "don't, it's okay and I'm here for you and I'm not going anywhere, I promise you" Charlee said as Callie looked to her with tears in her eyes and smiled as Charlee sat next to her and smiled as she pulled her into a hug and smiled.

***

Later that day, Charlee walked down the hall and frowned as she heard Christine who was talking to Simon "I need your help with Callie" she said "of course I'm here for her" "no, I need your help. I need you to help commit her, she isn't herself at all and I'm worried for her safety and her mental health" Christine said as Charlee frowned. She was scared that she was going to loose her sister and knew that she needed to keep her safe as she didn't trust Simon. She walked into callies room and grabbed a wheelchair and smiled "come on, we're going to go" she said as Callie frowned "go where?" "On the run they're going to commit you, we'll take the girls and go it's going to be okay" Charlee said as she held Callie into the wheelchair before she wheeled her off. But was Charlee thinking in the right mind?