23

Callie sighed to herself as she got ready for school. She looked to Amber who lay on her bed babbling away. Callie looked to her and smiled as she picked her up "do you want to go and see your daddy?" Callie asked Amber who looked to her interest. Callie smiled as she placed a hand through ambers fine blonde hair and sighed. Callie knew that she and Simon had decided to give things a go but she also knew hat it was all so messed up, she didn't want sue to find out and it was the last thing Simon wanted, Callie didn't wanted sue to find out especially learn that he was ambers father. She knew that Christine knew and was trying to support her daughter but knew if she knew hat if Christine knew that she was with Simon that hell would kick off, big time.

Charlee walked into callies room with baby Esme and looked to her and smiled as she stood with Amber in her arms "you look happy" Charlee said as Callie looked to her and smiled. "I am" Callie said as Charlee places esme next to Amber in the cot and smiled as she looked down to the cousins and smiled "think they will be as close as us?" Callie asked "definitely but I don't think that they are long lost sister, so how come you are so happy? Are you on drugs"? Charlee asked Callie who rolled her eyes "hardly, it's a secret" Callie said as Charlee looked to her and smirked. She knew something was going on with Callie.

***
Later that day, Callie got to school and walked to the community cafe with Amber. Simon spotted her and smiled "hey" he said as he walked over to her and took Amber from her. Callie stood watching as he throw Amber up and caught her causing Amber to giggle. Amber looked to them and smiled. She couldn't help but hope hat they could be a family. Amber knew that she loved Simon and knew that it scared her as the last person that she loved was tom, and he died and it broke her heart and the last thing that Callie wanted was to get her heart broken. Callie was scared to loose him.

"This is a good idea, the community cafe" she said as he looked to her and smiled as he wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her. She placed a arm around his neck and pulled him close as they made out. He pulled away and placed Amber into her pushchair before he turned to Callie and smirked. He pushed her against the wall and kissed her passionately as she ran her hands through his hair before he pulled away from her and smiled "when sue gets back I'll end it with her once she returns from the course" he said as she looked to him and smiled "yeah?" "Yeah, I promise" he said as she looked to him and smiled.

***
Later that day, Callie sat in class as Charlee sat next to her and smiled, Charlee could sense the sexual tension between them both and rolled her eyes. She knew Callie too well and she knew that there was something going on between them "you two?" Charlee asked as Callie looked to her and saw that she was smirking "it's early days, don't say anything" Callie said as Charlee looked to her and smiled "I wouldn't, don't worry" Charlee said as Callie looked to her and smiled.

Later hat night. Callie smiled as she got to simons flat. Charlee had agreed to watch Amber for a few hours "hey" Simon said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled him to her and kissed her. She pulled him close as he pushed her onto the bed and kissed her neck causing her to groan. She knew that she wanted it and she couldn't Denie it. She pushed him away slightly so she could pull her top off, he looked to her and smirked as they stripped off as he climbed on top of her as she moaned as he kissed her neck. She knew he wanted her. Simon pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her "I love you" Callie said breathless as he looked to her and smiled "I love you too" he said.