11

Callie stood in front of the mirror as Charley walked in, Charley sighed at her "how anyone has figured out that your pregnant is beyond me" Charley said and callie rolled her eyes "isn't it simple Charley, no one notices, because no one pays attention" callie said and Charley smiled "that's no true" "yeah? well after my episode on the roof months ago, it seems as they have forgotten" callie said "and what about you cal, your pregnant with another mans baby, he has the right to know I mean when you have her everyone knows it wont be toms, he died a year ago, how are you planning on doing it, huh? giving birth and leaving it" "ill go to the hospital and ill say I want to give it up, I cant have a baby with simon lowsley not when hes marrying someone next week" callie said and Charley sighed "im not having a go callie, but...its it truly what you want to do, its not going to be easy" Charley said and callie sighed "i know that Charley, I know this is going to be the hardest thing that I have to do, this is my baby and she will grow up, thinking I don't want her, but I do, but I cant charley, I cant have a baby, not when her dad is marrying someone else" callie said as she wiped away the tears "her?" "i feel like its a her" callie said.

***

Callie got to school and she spotted Simon and sue "ignore him cal" charley said and callie nodded, she could feel Simon watching her and she knew she had fallen for him, she hated it. She hated how they had had sex once and he had gotten her pregnant "you know is still not too late to tell your mum about this, she wont hate you, you don't even need to tell her its his, you could say it was a one night stand" charley said "i would but...I cant, I know how disappointed you would be" callie said and charley smiled as they walked off to class. Callie sighed as she walked into the classroom, she looked to Simon and took a seat at the back, she needed, she wanted to keep as far away from him as possible. "its okay" charley said to callie, callie smiled she was glad that she had charley.

At the end of last callie went to walk off "callie, can I have a word?" Simon asked and callie sighed, charley looked to her "its fine, ill catch you up" callie said as charley nodded, Callie watched as everyone left the class, leaving it just her and simon. Callie walked over to the front of the class to where simon was standing, she could feel the tension between them as she felt the baby kick, it was like the baby knew simon was their dad. "im worried" "you don't have to be" callie said "i am, I don't want you up on that roof again" Simon said and callie sighed "i am fine, I miss him everyday, and I slept with you as a consequence of that" callie said "you enjoyed it" "did I, I don't remember" callie said as she crossed her arms. Simon smirked to her "oh yeah" he said as he took a step towards her ad leant in and kissed her, callie didn't kiss back for a few minutes but soon gave in, she wrapped her arms around his neck as he ran his hands up her skirt. Callie moaned into the kiss as simon undid his belt and pulled her underwear off before he pushed into her, callie moaned, she couldn't lie she hadn't wanted him for a long time, especially after the last time. Simon started to move in and out of her as callie moaned, she knew it was no good she had fallen for simon but she was having his baby and had no idea what to do.