14

Charley walked into callies room, to see callie comforting am ill amber "how is she doing?" charley asked "tired, her temperature has gone down a bit" callie said as she placed amber into her crib and sighed. Charley frowned as she grabbed a later on the side of Callies bed "Cal, what's this?" charley asked "its nothing" charley said as she went to grab the letter away from charley but it was too late, charley had seen it "DNA results, did he make you do this?" charley asked "he doesn't think he got me pregnant by having sex once, we didn't use protection and its not as if I slept about when tom died, hes the only one I have slept with since tom, he didn't use a condom which is how I got pregnant, it only takes once, he anted a DNA test, the thing is charley, I never wanted anything for him. I fell in love with him, even after he was responsible for toms death he wasn't one on the roof but he encouraged my mum to keep Kyle, its not fair I love Simon but im still in love with a dead man" callie said as charley wrapped an arm around callie and pulled her into a hug "tom was great, and Simon is a bit of a coward, she's his daughter, you can tell by looking at her" charley said as callie smiled looking to Amber.

***

Callie got to school and dropped Amber off at the crèche. She spotted Simon walk into his office and sighed to herself as she followed him. He turned and sighed as he looked to her "callie" he said as callie handed him the slip of paper, he looked at it "so she is mine" he asked "she's the spite of you, and if you don't want to be her father, fine, but you still have to pay I am a teenage mother" callie said as she turned towards the door and stopped. She turned around and slapping him "that is for doubting me, I wasn't trying to trap you, you and sue can pretend to be happy together all you want because you and I know that yo came onto me,  you created this, you cant make me...you cant treat me like this I am the mother of your child, lie it or not and I wont keep your secret forever" callie said as she turned around to see Connor standing in the hall. She looked to Connor and walked away.

Connor caught up to callie and grabbed her eyes "what the hell was that?" he asked "nothing, its fine" callie said as Connor raised an eye brow at her "callie, you can tell me anything, your my little sister" Connor said as they walked down the empty hall. Callie didn't say a word "is he ambers father?" Connor asked "father? is putting it lightly, he is more likely her sperm donor at the moment, you cant tell anyone, not even Imogen and especially not mum, you will ill me I fear she's trying to take amber away from em to start with, she thinks im not coping" callie said as Connor placed a hand on her shoulder "i wont tell her, your a great mum Cal, your sixteen and doing this on your own your doing great" Connor said as she smiled as she hugged him.

***

callie sat in the library starring into space as charley walked in "earth to callie" charley said "hmm" callie said as she pulled herself out of her trail of thought "are you okay?" charley asked "im just thinking about Connor, you know he got offered that job in London" "and you think hes going to leave you?" charley asked as callie nodded "its always been me and Connor, our mum was a drunk growing up, he looked after me through it all, we are so cold and the thought that we will live different sides of the country. The fact he will be making something as I, I am a teen mum" "your a great mum Cal, and whether Connor is in London or Australia, you two are as close as anything" charley said as callie smiled "something else ,is bothering you isn't there?" charley asked as callie nodded "what if with Connor gone, she goes of the rails again? Connor was the one that helped her go clean and stop drinking" callie said "if its going to happen it will happen callie, you ant stop it" charley said as callie smiled slightly.

***

Callie lay amber in her mosses basket. Callie lay back on the sofa trying to rest her eyes as the doorbell rang. She groaned to herself and got up and walked to the door "you got to be kidding me" callie said as she Simon "i want to talk" he said as callie let him in. He walked into the sitting room and looked down at amber "you an hold her if you want to, she wont bite, well not until she had teeth at least" Callie said as Simon picked her up. He looked down at amber and smiled "we made her?" "we did" "you didn't have to hide her, you know" Simon said "yeah? and what would you of said if I told you I was pregnant?" amber asked "i don't know, its my fault I should of used a condom I just assumed you were on the pill or something" "i stopped taking it when tom died" callie said as she looked to amber who was asleep.

Simon looked to her and smiled "im sorry" he said "so am I" callie said as Simon placed a hand on her cheek. She looked to him for  a moment before he leant in and kissed her. Callie kissed back as Simon lead her to the coach "not here" she said as she knocked the baby monitor on and lead him to her room, where he pushed her down onto the bed. Callie smirked as his hands landed on the zip of her skirt as callie undid his belt asking herself , would she learn to regret it?