2

Callie lay on her bed, she lay in a ball as she wore toms jacket, that he wore for football training. It hung on her petite body. Callie pulled it closer to him as she inhaled his scent. Tears fell down her face, her eyes we're red and mascara of two day old make up. She curled into a ball, as Christine opened the door and walked in. She knew Callie was struggling to cope, shruggling big time. "Callie" Christine said placed a hand on Callie's leg "I can't....I can't go back there, I cant....not without him, he's not there...its not the same " Callie said and Christine smile she was worried about her daughter, she was so fragile and broken and she was scared that Callie might do something stupid if she was left alone. "I know....but tom wouldn't want this, he won't want to see you like this, he'd want you to move on, he told you so" Christine said as Callie letba sob "I miss him, I just want to see him once more, tell him, I love him. How much he meannt to me" Callie said "you can't, you know you can't" Christine said as she brushed Callie's blonde hair out of hernfsce and stroked her cheek "I never got GI tekk him how much he meant to me" Callie said "I'm sure he knew"

Callie got to school and stood out of the car, she glanced up at thenroof remembering tom falling as a tear fell down her face "come on" Christine said as shebolaced a hand on callies arm " I can't do this" callie said "yes, you can" Callie said as she felt as I'd she still had his blood on her hands. Callie wrapped his hoodie around her, feeling as if she still had a part of him with her. Christine walked into the office with Callie, she was determined to do right by her daughter. They walked into the office and Simon walked out with a cup in his hand "drink?" He asked Christine and Christine nodded as Callie glared as him, he was the reason tom was dead, he let kyle stay, it was all his fault.

Calllie took abseat in the corner of the office and pulled the hoodie around her "I known your mad Callie, but try please" Christine said "mad? I'm angry, he is the reason tom is dead and your also responsible mother" "don't think I know that...I blame myself" "I blame kyle...and Simon and you, this pain is never going to stop" Callie said as she stood and walked out. Callie sat in the hall as a memorial service for tom started to fill up, she thought she had cry all her tears. Casey say next to her and placed a hand on top of hers. Callie wiped her tears away as she stood up for a minutes silence, she heard giggling from behind her and glanced to see Darren hudges laughing, Callie turned around and punched him her anger getting the best of her. Callie stormed out of the hall, she couldn't do it.

Callie stood in the bike sheds looking to the roof, Nikki walked in behind her "callie" she said as Callie glanced over her shoulder "no one knows how great he is, no one knew him like I did, they don't know how much I loved him, how caring he was...that roof is where he fell, right there one minute he was there and then he was gone...I feel so numb" Callie said tears running down her face "why don't you come back inside" Nikki said "one minute isnt going to bring him back" "we have the football watch later, its in his memory" "a football watch without the coach, how king until everyone forgets about him, how long until I do" "Callie, you don't you loved him you could never forget him" Nikki said "can you leave me alone now please" "we all miss him Callie" "not as much as me" Callie said as Nikki walked away and Callie sobbed.

Callie walked into the school and took a deep breathe, she spotted Simon he looked at Callie "how are you Callie" Simon asked "like shit"  Callie spat. As she walked off, she walked around the school and waked into toms old classroom and pulled her phone out "mum, its me I....I can't do it anymore, I'm sorry" Callie said leaving a message before she hung up. She took a deep breathe and walked onto the roof, she wanted to be with tom. She walked to the edge of the roof her foot dangled over the edge, "Callie" she heard Casey yell the yard, Callie ignored her and looked at. One more steph and its over, she thought to herself. Simon spotted her and looked to Nikki "get Christine now" he said before he ran up to the roof

Simon walked into the last room and out towards the roof "Callie, come away from the edge" Simon saidb"no, I want to be with Tom" callie said "no, don't you see it, you are in your own way he's with you in your heart" Simon said as he stepped closer to her. "You don't get it, he's not here, he was my world there's no point" Callie said as Simon stepped closer " how do I stop this pain...how do I make it go away, I just want to be with him, I want him to hold me, tell me how I'm his princess, but thats never going to happen...I want it to stop, all of it. I want the pain gone" Callie said as she gripped the edges of toms hoodie in her hands as tears ran down her face "its okay....look your mums on her way up" Simon said " I don't want her I want tom" Callie said as she moved closer to the edge "Callie move away from the edge" Simon said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him, where she fell to her knees sobbing. "I miss him" Callie sobbed as Christine ran out onto the roof and over to her daughter, she pulled calliss head into her chest "I miss him, I miss him so much it hurt mum, make it stop please" Callie sobbed " I can't baby girl, I can't but we'll get through this together" Christine said stroking Callie's hair as she sobbed, sobbed over the fact she'd never see tom ever again