Chapter 14- rated R

(Warning sexual content)

"You honestly gave your self a swirly and that counts so take a drink" Jules said to Alex as we played never have I ever. For everyone who doesn't know what never have I ever is...someone says something that they have never done before and if the other people in the group has done it they take a shot, who ever is the first to finish their 6 shots looses. Me, Avery, Alex, Jules, Mia, and Liam were all sitting in a circle on my living room floor playing. Avery and Alex were down to 4 shots. Me and Liam at 3 and Jules at 5. Mia was at 1.

"Mia your turn" Avery said to Mia who was very drunk..lightweight.

"Ummmm I don't know I can't think of one" Mia said slurring her words then Zac walked in.

"Um I--" he looked at us "I don't even want to know what's happening"

"I GOT IT!" Mia said and looked right at me "never have I ever slept with Zac" she said and smiled.

"Really bitch" I scrunched my eyebrows and I heard Zac laugh.

I looked at everyone "girl!" Alex said raising his eyebrows at me.

I looked at Liam who looked at me confused and I took my shot. They all gasped besides Avery and I realized I never told them.

"YES GIRL" Mia said and hugged me "GO AHEAD SCAR" Alex clapped.

"Nah she wouldn't go for the head...you know what I mean?" Zac said and raised his eyebrows and gestured to his dick. Alex and Mia started cracking the fuck up.

"Zac get out what do you want" I said. "Oh yea" he said and went into my refrigerator and took my milk and went back to his apartment.

"so..." Liam said and I awkwardly smiled at him.

"What else have you not been telling us about Mr. Sexy?" Jules said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Woop there it is" Avery said clenching her teeth together and raising her eyebrows thinking about what I was thinking.

"So maybe Zac may have kinda told me that he loves me" I said slowly.

"WHAT!" They all said in shock. "Well it took you a while to tell me that you loved me and you just met him a few months ago" Liam said rolling his eyes.

"Liam, I didn't say it back, what the fuck" I looked at him confused.

"Yea" he nodded and it sounded sarcastic.

It was kinda awkward for the rest of the night. We all went to bed and I woke up and went to work the next day. Chris left the office last week because our project was over. It was a little weird between me and him but I ignored it because my mind was filled with work. All my friends left around 3:00 that day. So nothing eventful happened at work so I went home by 5:00.

"Hey" I said to Avery and looked at her baking in the kitchen. "What are you doing?"

"I'm baking a cake. You know when I'm bored I bake" she said stirring stuff.

"Sure" I laughed and went into my room and changed into sweats and a tank top.

"Can you please go get our milk back from Zac I need it." She said throwing flour.

I nodded and went into Zac's. I walked in without knocking. "Zac" I said loudly and walked to the fridge to get the milk. It looked like no one was home. "Zac" I said louder and shut the fridge door and Zac was standing there which made me jump. "Damn don't sneak up on me" I said holing the milk.

He laughed "don't walk into my apartment without knocking" he said "but you do that to me" I raised my eyebrows.

"Where Zander?" I asked.