Chapter 11

"It looks wonderful." My mom says as I step out of the bathroom in my homecoming dress. My hair was wavy and my makeup was done.

It has been exactly 4 days since the drug incident, Justin had bitched out Adrianna the next day, calling her all of the names he could think of until the bell rang and we had to go to class.

I wasn't mad at her, she didn't force me to do what I did, she didn't even suggest that I do it. I blamed it on Justin and the party habits he had formed but things were to good to tell him that, to ruin the happiness between us. 

"Thank you." I smile as my mom steps in front of me, adjusting one of the curls that had fallen into my eyes. 

She smiles again before walking over to the stair door, pulling it open.

"Are you ever coming down?" She yells up to Justin, who had insisted staying up stairs until I was ready.

"Yes." I smiled as I heard him running down the stairs, probably stumbling over his own feet.

"Hey Beautiful." He says as my mom steps into her room, leaving me and him alone. He is wearing a black suit, with a blue tie. His hair is slicked back and his smile makes my heart flip. "I'm a lucky guy." He says as he steps foreword, wrapping his arm around my waist.

We had been like this alot, full of comments towards each other, avoiding saying anything that could possibly piss off the other person. 

"I'm a lucky girl." I tell him, grabbing his suit jacket and pulling him to me. He laughs, grinning down at me. 

He presses his lips against mine, kissing me quickly.

"I love you." The words slip from my lips before I can stop them. I can hear my heart pounding as I stand in front of him, suddenly feeling very stupid, why did I have to say that?

There is a moment of silence, a moment just long enough for my heart to slow down and my palms to stop getting sweaty.

"I love you to." His grins and I grin back, my heart beat picks up and butterflies form in the pit of my stomach.

I stand on my toes, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck and kissing him hard, moaning as he kisses me back, his hands squeezing my waist.

"Got my camera." My mom says as her door swings open.

I'm ignoring her, enjoying the feeling of Justin's lips on mine when the first flash goes off and my cheeks turn pink. 

Justin laughs as I pull away. My eye lids flutter open and I look at Justin, his eyes are still closed and a smile is curving up the corner of his lips.

I lean my forehead against his, blushing as my mom takes another picture.

"We can only take a few pictures or we'll be late." Justin tells my mom, pulling me against his side and turning so we are facing my mom.

She takes a few pictures as we smile or make silly faces. She eventually pushes us towards the door, telling us to have fun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Love you." Justin whispers in my ear as we sway to a slow song. There were alot of people here and all of Ali's decorating looked great as lights twinkled from the gym ceiling.

"Love you to." I grin, resting my head on his shoulder.  I pull away as the song ends, looking around the large, glowing room.

Adrianna and Paul, a guy who apparently went to our school but I had never noticed him before, were leaning against the wall, looking bored.