27

1 year later....

"Justin Kea! Dont you dare put those on my daughters feet!" I shout as Justin stands in front of our white changing table, our 3 month old daugther Isabella, lay on the table, asleep.

In the mail today Justin had recieved a package from his mom, it contained two handsewn booties. I normally loved it when she made stuff for my baby but these booties were different. They were sewn to look like skates and they werent the cutest things in the world.

"Kae Anderson-Kea! What are you going to do about it?" He asks, laughing as he gentely slips them on to her little feet.  He reachs over, to the box that the booties were in, pulling out a mini hockey stick and puck. I try not to laugh as he lays them down next to her.

I walk away from the doorway and over to Justin, He puts his arm around me and pulls me to his side. We both look down at Isabella who had been conceived the night of our wedding, which had taken place just a few weeks after he proposed because netheir of us wanted a big wedding.

I pull away from Justin and pick up the baby, who is now awake with tears threatening to spill from her big brown eyes, she looked just like her father with the same eye and hair color. 

"Izzy, are these skates making you cry?" I ask her, she coos at me, swinging her fist as she kicks her feet. She had always been a happy baby, only crying when no one was paying any attention to her.

"Izzy, tell mommy that you were crying because she insulted your new favorite booties." Justin wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me to his chest as he looks over my shoulder at her.

She continues to coo, happy now that both of us were watching her.

"I love you." I say, smiling.

"I love you to." Justin whispers into my ear, kissing the side of my head.

"I was talking to Isabella." I tease, turning to smile at him. He rolls his eyes, leaning down to kiss the baby's forehead.

"I love you both." He says, grinning. I adjust my grip on Izzy so I'm holding her in one arm. I wrap the other around Justin, hugging him tightly.