22

"Are you feeling better?" Justin whispered in my ear, his arms were still wrapped tighlty around me.

I had fallen asleep as he held me close, focusing on him had the pain pushed back and it was no longer my main focus.

I had ended up falling asleep and by the time I woke up it was dark. Justin had stayed quiet for awhile but I could tell that he was ready to talk.

"Alittle" I hiccuped, sighing as I buried my nose in the crook of his neck. "Are you okay?" I ask, fisting his shirt in my hand. 

"Yeah." He runs his hand down my back, pulling me closer. "I cant feel my face right now so it's all good." He laughs after that and I cant help but laugh along with him, feeling better than I had in months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop." I say as I tug on Justin's hand, pulling him to a halt outside my bed room door. He looks down at me, a confused look spreading across his face. "Theres something under the pillow by the wall on my bed. Will you flush it for me?"

The confused look is gone and he nods. "Go sit on my bed." I let go of his hand, shaking as I make my way across the hall and into his room. I sit on the edge of his bed, scooting until I reached the middle. I curl up in a ball, resting my chin on my knees.  

It had been 2 days since Justin woke up and 1 since the withdrawal symptoms ended. Without Justin I would still be doing drugs and I would slowly be spiraling out of control. 

Justin came back a few minutes later, flopping himself down next to me. "You alright?" He wraps his hand around my ankle, gaining my attention. I look at him, smiling alittle. His face wasn't as swollen but he still had alot of stitches that were hard to look at. 

"Yeah." I uncurl myself, laying down next to him. Pressing my side against his.

"Your not tempted to do anything are you?" He asks, his voice full of seriousness. 

"Only to kiss you." I murmur, my cheeks turning pink. During the past two days Justin and I have done alot of hugging and cuddling but we hadn't actually talked about each other. He had said he needed me but I was sure that was because he didn't want me to come home and do drugs.

"I can help you with that." He whispers back, using his hand to face my head towards his. He brushes his lips against mine, as gently as possible. I sigh, closing my eyes.

"Will you be mine again." He whispers into my ear, his hand still on the back of my head. "I'm going crazy without you." He continues to whisper even though were the only ones in the house.

"Will it be better than last time?" I ask him, not able to whisper like he was. 

"I cant make any promises but I'm going to try a hell of alot harder than last time." He says, forcing me to look him in his eyes.

I nod, reaching up and tangling my hands in his hair, pulling his lips to mine. He kisses me back.

"Is that a yes?" He asks, breathing heavily. I nod, hugging myself tightly against him. There was no way that I was going to let him go this time. 

____________________________________________

The story is pretty much over but there will be a few more chapters.

Please comment if you would read a third story about Justin and Kae.