23

"They're going to win!" I squeal, digging my figner nails into Ali's arm. We were at the championship and they were winning by 3 points with only a minute left on the clock. We were both jumping up and down.

Bryce was sitting on the other side of Ali, laughing at us as he sipped on a pop. Bryce wasn't a big hockey fan but he comes for ali. Ali isn't the biggest hockey fan but she comes for me and that's why the two of them are my best friends.

During the past few weeks Justin and I had been working on our realtionship. He didnt party anymore and he helped me with the urges I had to do drugs. We were both happier then we were before, things were great and I was praying that they stayed that way.

Ali screamed and threw her arms up in the air as the final buzzer went off. I cheered with her, shouting Justin over and over. 

We sat back down in our seats as we waited for everyone to file out, once they were all gone we went and stood outside the locker room, they're were way more people than usual waiting for signatures, which wasn't surprising, they were champions now.

It wasnt long before Justin came out, smiling at all of the people he saw. He signed a few things before running over to me. He wraps his arms around my waist, spinning us both around. I wrap my arms around his neck, laughing along with him.

            "I'm proud of you." I whisper after giving him a quick kiss. He grins, kissing me again before setting me on the ground and pulling me towards the door that led to the parking lot. We stopped once to say goodbye to Ali and Bryce. 

We got into the car and turned up the heat, sitting there for a moment.

            "We need to make the next week amazing." I tell him, adjusting the heat slightly.

            "Actually, I wanted to talk about that." He says, smiling. "I'm staying until the end of the shcool year." 

            "Seriously!" I jump across the seat, wrapping my arms tigthly around him. He hugs me back.

            "Yeah. I talked to your mom and my parents and they all said it was okay." We continue hugging. 

            "This is going to be so cool." Ending my senior year with him with me would be great.

            "There's more." He pulls away, rubbing his hands down the front of his pants. 

            "What?" I settle back into my seat. 

            "By the time I come back in the fall, we'll both be 18. So I thought it'd be cool if we got a place togher." I look up at him, watching as his cheeks turn pink.

I reach up, tangling my hand in his hair and crashing my lips to his. He kisses me back, pulling me closer.

            "I would love to find a place with you." I tell him, breathing heavily. He grins, kissing me again.