24

*7 Months Later*

            "Justin." I whisper his name as we stand in the middle of a large empty living room. It was a three bedroom, 2 bathroom house with a kitchen that was larger than the living room.

            "Yeah." He whispers back, squeezing my hand.

            "This is the house." I tell him, smiling as I look around. The Realtor had stepped outside to make a call, giving us a moment to think.

The rest of our senior year had gone great, we both graduated and he went home. A month into the summer he had me fly up to his parents house, spending a few weeks with them. After I got back home, the rest of the summer went by quickly because I knew that when he got back we would spend time looking for our own place. We started right away and have looked at a handful of houses, all of them nice but none of them were as special as this place felt.

            "You sure?" I look up at Justin, who is grinning as he looks around. I nod, wrapping my arms around him and hugging him tightly.

He wraps his arms around me, hugging me back before picking me up off the ground. I laugh, wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing him. He kisses me back, smiling as he does it.

            "I love this house." He whispers in my ear a moment later. 

            "So do I." I grin, letting go of him and stepping back down on the floor as I hear the Realtor coming in. 

She steps into the living room, smiling at us. "So, have you made a desicion?" She asks, placing her phone in her pocket.

            "We want this house." Justin says, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, pulling me to his chest.

            "That's great." She claps her hands, smiling. "I'll go grab the paper work, feel free to continue to look around." She steps back outside and I lace my fingers thorough Justin's, pulling him into the hallway.

            "This will be our room." I tell him as we step into the master bedroom, it had white walls and dark green carpet. The second bathroom was attached to it and it had two walk in closets.

We step back into the hallway, walking down to the other bedrooms. They were right next to each other, one having pink carpet, the other having blue carpet. 

            "That'll be our daugthers room" He says, smiling as he points to the room with pink carpet.

            "And our sons." I whisper, pointing to the blue carpeted room.

            "But not for a few years." We both say at the same time, smiling. I laugh, pulling him down the hall as we re-look at all of the rooms.