Chapter 13

"Kae." Ali says my name as she walks up to me during passing time, she was speaking in the tone I used to calm down little kids that I baby sit.

She walked up, pulling me away from my locker as I lean against it.

"What's wrong?" She automatically pulls me into a hug, hugging me protectively. The people that were going through the hallway, all rushing to get to class didn't really notice us, a few stopped and stared but most kept to them selves.

"Justin...." I cant continue as I begin to cry, tears falling down my face. "I broke up with him."  I tell her, sighing as she drags me towards the bathroom. 

"Why?" She asks, still using the calming tone.

Once we get to the bathroom, which is surprisingly empty, she makes me lean against one of the sinks as she gets paper towels, shoving them into my hand.

"I've been sick of his partying and I just couldn't take it anymore." I tell her, using the brown stiff paper towel to wipe my cheeks dry, trying to calm down. "It was a mistake though! I should've just said I needed a break." 

I use one of the paper towels to blow my nose before tossing the two used ones in the trash beside me.

The weekend had been terrible, Justin wouldn't talk to me at all, he wouldn't even look at me. 

My mom caught on quickly and I soon found my self listening to her give me the i-told-you-dating-justin-would-ruin-everything speech. 

It also turned out that she really did call the OHL officals, Justin wasnt kicked off the team but instead, he was suspended for three games, making him a cranky boy that spent alot of time bitching to my mom. 

The whole thing made me feel even wore, the cloud of darkness that had been pulling me down when Zayn died was back, almost as bad as before.

All of the things that could change in two short days were over whelming and I was having trouble handling it. 

"Talk to him, fix it." Ali leans against the wall across from me, a sad look on her face.

"It's to late. I messed it up." I mutter, start wiping my eyes again, wondering how I was still crying.

"Okay, Here is what your going to do." She steps infront of me, making it so I could only look at her. "Your going to take a break, give him a couple of days, maybe a week. Let him calm down, then your going to talk to him. Tell what you told me, you only needed a break and you were to upset to just say that. Okay?"

"Alright." I take a deep breath. She had a good idea, one that as long as I could handle myself, would work. "Thank you." 

"No Problem." She smiles, probably glad that I had stopped hurting.

"Ali...." I bite my lip as I notice that she has been using her bangs to hide a bruise above her right eye.

"What?" She frowns, taking the rest of the paper towel from me, throwing it away.

"Does Bryce hurt you?" I jump up, grabbing her sweatshirt so she cant get away from me, like she always does when I ask.

"No. It's not Bryce, It's a long story." She shakes here head, her free hand going up to touch the bruise.

"Tell me." I beg her, Ali is my closets friend, I need her to trust me, I needed some one to trust me.

"I will, Just not right now. You figure your self out and then we'll sit down and I'll tell you what's been going." She rambles and I can  tell that she doesn't want to talk about it.

"Okay." I smile, giving her a quick hug. 

_____________________________________________

There are only 14 major things events left in this story (I have all of the things that are going to happen written down) and after that it's done.......

This story is going to way shorter than Neutral Zone.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. Please comments & Vote