Chapter 15

"Your still here." Louis says as he tosses himself down next to me on the couch, the smell of cigarettes rolled off of him. 

I had sat and watched him through the large window that covered most of the wall, he had  stood out there and smoked a large amount of cigarettes, most of the pack which had been full when he stepped outside. When he told me he was stepping out  for a quick smoke, I thought he was being serious, I quickly learned that he hadn't been.

          "Your back." I groan, I had honestly been wishing that he'd stay away and leave me alone to enjoy my high. Everyone else had been doing it, why couldn't he?

          "Your really high." He tells me, laughing alittle as he looks around to make sure no one is being destructive.

          "No, dip Sherlock." I let out a very unladylike snort before going into a fit of laughter, laughing even more when he starts laughing with me.

          "There you are." Adrianna says as she comes and plops her self in between me and Louis. I laugh again as she wraps her arms around my neck. "I wanna leave." She says as she presses her cheek against mine.

          "Why?" I frown, if we left I would have to go home and I wasn't ready for that.

          "Paul is being a jerk." She pulls away from me for a moment so she can glare at the blond boy that is watching us from the other side of the room, a frown on his face.

          "I'm going to have someone pick me up, I'm not sure I want you driving me anywhere." I tell her, I wasn't afraid to hurt her feelings, she had been drinking and doing drugs so there was no way I was getting into a car with her.  She nods, sniffling as she throws herself on Louis, who sits her up in a sitting position.

          "I can drive you." He says, getting ready to get up.

          "No thanks." There was no way I was letting a boy I didn't know drive me home, then not only would he know where I live but he would also have me by himself where no one could stop him from doing the things he wanted to. 

I get up from the couch, walking over to the front door and stepping on to the porch. I quickly walk over to Adrianna's car, grabbing my bag and pulling it from the passenger side, glad that she left it unlocked.

I walked to the end of the driveway as I dialed my friends number into my phone.

          "Hey." Ali answered on the first ring. 

          "Can you come pick me up?" I ask, sniffling. I suddenly hated myself. Getting high wasn't something that I should do, the feelings I got from it didn't last long and it left me feeling worse than I did in the first place.

          "Sure, Where are you?" I silently thank Ali for being the type of person she was. She could tell that I was upset but she wasn't going to push it, she was going to leave it and let me tell her when I was ready. She was the type of person that I really needed as a friend.

I  give her the address, hoping that she is able to get here quickly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          "You okay?" Ali asks as I get into her car. I nod, tossing my bag into the back, I quickly buckle up, wanting to get out of here as soon as possible. 

          "Can I stay at your house tonight?" Ali asks after a moment of silence. "Bryce is busy tonight and I don't want to be alone. There are also things we need to talk about." She continues as I text my mom, asking if it was okay for her to. 

          "My mom said it's okay." I tell her after my mom replies.

          "Cool. We'll stop by my house so I can get a few things and then we'll go to yours." Ali is smiling now and I can tell that she wasn't joking when she said she didn't want to be alone.

We get to Ali's house and she jumps out, running up the steps. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          "Where's Justin?" I ask my mom as we come through the front door. Ali tossed her keys on the bookshelf, setting her bag in front of it.

          "Practice and he's staying at Jake's for the weekend." My mom answers as she sits on the couch, papers speard out in front of her.

          "Just for the weekend?" I ask, my heart beating quicker as I thought of Justin moving away and living with a different family. He was so mad that it seemed like something he would do.

          "Yeah, He'll be back on Sunday night." My mom says, rolling her eyes at my reaction. 

          "We should go to the practice." Ali says as we walk up the stairs to my room, I walk over to Justin's room, rolling my eyes at the fact that he left the door open and the light on.

I walk into the room, looking around before walking out, flipping the switch off and pulling the door closed as I walk out.

          "That was weird." Ali says as she throws herself down on my bed. I shrug, moving to sit at my desk. 

          "So can we go to the practice?" She asks, bouncing up and down as she gets excited.

          "No, It'll be weird. Justin isn't talking to me and I'm pretty sure he is staying at Jake's so he doesn't have to spend the weekend here with me." I tell her, leaning against the front of my messy desk.

          "You could try and talk to him there. There is no way the guys would let him escape." She grins.

          "Your right." I smile and get up from the desk, walking out into the hall, knowing she would follow me. 

          "Mom. Is it possible for me and Ali to go watch the boys practice?" I ask, sitting down next to her as Ali sits in the chair.

          "Yeah but your going to need this." She reaches over to an the side table and grabs a piece of laminated paper attached to a lanyard. She shoves it in to my hand and I look down at it.

The card has a picture of Justin and under the picture it says that I'm a memeber of his billet family. The card made it so I could go through all of the restricted areas without Justin.

          "Ali is going to have to stay with you the whole time." She says, narrowing her eyes to let me know that she is serious.

          "Okay. See you later." I slip the pass over my head. Getting up, I grab Ali's elbow as I walk past her, pulling her up from her sitting position.

          "Behave." My mom calls after us as we walk out the front door.

_______________________________________________________________

In the next chapter, There is going to be some hockey and Kae is finally going to talk to Justin. :)

Comment and let me know what you think.