Chapter 9

This Chapter is dedicated to SamiSeguin. 

She comments on alot of chapters and she was the only one who said something about me not updating for a while because of lack of inspiration (the fact that somebody wanted me to upload, helped me write)

And You can thank shakespeare for  the fact that I've been updating my other stories alot more (is it weird that his plays inspire me to write more?) 

The picture to the right is me and Brandon Archibald. Isnt he cute?? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wake up." Justins loud voice woke me up on Monday morning.

"No." I groan, rolling over and pressing my face against the cold wall.

Last night, I had been up late, working on a paper that was due soon and by the time I was done, Justin was fast asleep and looked to innocent to wake up. So I curled up next to him, not caring that my mom would flip out if she saw.

"We have school." He whispers, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me up into a sitting position. I groan again, this time turning around in his lap and burying my face into his chest, pushing him back down into a laying position.

"Kae." He pulls me up again. This time I sit up to, rubbing at my eyes. Once I'm sure I can see clearly, I get up. Walking over to the door, I flip on the light and turn to Justin.

"Out." I point to the door.

"What?" He frowns, running his hand through his bed head.

"I cant get ready for school with you in here." My cheeks turn red as I imagine him seeing me naked. He laughs, nodding as he gets up, walking towards me. I smile as he gives me a quick hug, kissing me on the forehead.

I watch as he walks across the hall to his room, turning around once to wave goodbye.

Once he's gone, I close my door and walk over to my dresser, I pull out a plain green long sleeved shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I quickly get dressed, pulling on my uggs as I hop towards the door.

I go downstairs and into the bathroom. I brush my teeth while looking in the mirror and figuring out what to do with my hair.

Once done, I frown and grab my brush, running it through my hair and frowning whenever I got caught in a knot. Once it looked okay, I stepped out of the bathroom and walked into the living room.

Justin was sitting in the chair, smiling as I walked up to him.

"Ready to go?" He asks, taking my hand as I hold it out to him, pulling him up out of the chair. I frown as I take in the fact that he is wearing sweats but decide not to say anything about it. 

"Sure." 

He nodds, walking over to the closet, opening the door to it and pulling out both of our book bags. He hands me mine and slings his over his shoulder. 

He smiles as we walk out the front door and to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I really like the dress you picked out for Ali." Bryce says as we sit in our forth hour, waiting not only for class to start but for Ali to get here.

The day had gone by slowly, like all mondays do. Justin had been making up for his lazy day by sleeping whenever he could. Ali had been a mess all day, scrambling around planning things which is what she gets for being on the homecoming planning committee.