Chapter 6- Careful what you wish for

JuJu's POV:

I heard yelling and what sounds like fighting coming from the living room. Luckily I had just ended the livestream and no one in the chat had seemed to notice. Walking out of our recording room and into the living I find Auri on the floor. Out of the corner of my eye I notice something glitch and disappear. "What did he do to you?!" I question her and she shakes her head. "I don't know what you're talking about. I tripped coming back for my phone cause I was in the kitchen making something to eat." I'm not buying this bullshit. "With a knife in hand? Auri, if he came here and hurt you just tell me." She shakes her head again, "I don't know what the hell your talking about. Maybe you need more sleep. Go rest up some okay?" She says with a smile and makes her way back to the kitchen.

~*Dream*~

Looking around I find myself in the woods. I listen to the birds chirp and I smile for the first time in months. "Hopefully he isn't here to screw up this peaceful moment." I say and sit down on a log. "Who?" I hear a voice say and freeze. Then turning to find Mark, "Is this a dream or am I in one of those dream like states he likes to put me in so much?" I ask him and he's silent. "Still not talking to me? Alright then, dream like state it is. I'd like to wake up now." I stand there confused, "What the fuck?" Usually when I say that I wake up, but Dark clearly wants me here and isn't going to let me leave. "Fuck this, I don't have to talk to you." Standing up I start to walk away from Mark. 

I'm stopped in my tracks when Mark grabs my arm. "What the hell is that suppose to mean?" He says coldly, "Don't play dumb with me, Mark. It means exactly what I said. I don't have to deal with this bullshit." I say and try to rip my arm out of his grasp. "So, I'm the one at fault here?" He asks and I gasp, "You're the one who stopped speaking to me! Yes it is your fault, Mark." I yell at him and he let's me go, causing me to fall backwards. "Thanks for letting me fall." I say sarcastically, pushing myself off of the ground. Continue walking away from him, "Is that what I did for you to hate me so much?! Ignoring you is what did it?!" He yells after me and I roll my eyes.

I try my best to ignore him, but he just keeps following me. "Leave me alone." I say, but he still follows me. "Go. Away." I say as I turn and try to push him away from me. "Stop following me. Just...go away." He shakes his head. "Not until you tell me everything I did wrong for you to hate me." I shake my head, "I don't have to tell you shit. Now, please let me have a semi peaceful walk in the woods. Since I don't know when he will let us leave, I might as well try to enjoy it." After that everything goes silent and I continue my walk through the woods.

It isn't long before his presences starts to annoy me. "Alright, fine. You win. I know why you sat next to me the night of the party." Mark gives me a questioning look. "I...." I stop him, "Pity. Poor girl was all alone at a party. News flash, I was perfectly fine alone!!!" I yell at him and he frowns at me. "You think I pitied you? Self-centered much?" I gasp, turning around attempting to walk away. Mark grabs my arm again and pins me against a tree. "I'm starting to wish you never sat down next to me." I say and then hear the dark sound of laughter ring through the air. "Be careful what you wish for, my dear." The world around us starts to glitch and Mark starts to fade away as well. He says something, but I don't catch it. Last thing I see is darkness.

~*The night of the party*~

  Looking at the house that vibrates to the loud music, I gasp in realization as to what just happened. "Come on, don't worry! Big Youtube party and we finally get invited to one?! This will be fun! Full of people like us. Plus, I'm sure some certain people will be here.~" Auri says to me and I give her a forced smile, "Alright, let's go in then. Nate should be inside waiting for us." We both make our way to the door and I go to reach for the knob but miss as it's pulled open. The person standing in the doorway is Nate. "There you both are! I was beginning to worry you bailed out." I force a smile and shake my head. "Nope. Here we are." He chuckles, "Still don't talk much do you?" I nod, "Yup." Auri bounces next to me. "Auri, excited as always. First party for you two?" Auri nods, "Yup!~" She says and his smiles widens. "Well, go enjoy yourselves." He says, waving us bye as he walks into the kitchen.  

~***~

Auri has me stay with her through out the whole party, so I never sat down on the couch. Leaving I watch as Mark and Ethan get into the car. "Oooh, is that who I think it is? Too bad they are leaving huh?" I nod, "Yeah."

~***~

No voices. No Mark or Ethan. Things went back to normal as they were before we met Mark and Ethan. The dreams have stopped coming as well and I'm scared. 'How long will I live like this? Does Mark even remember me?' Thoughts like this keep racing through my head and I'm suddenly brought out of my thoughts when Auri waves her hand in front of my face. "Earth to JuJu. What is going on with you lately? Ever since the party you have been acting strange." She asks, sipping at her cup of hot coco. 

We are now sitting in the cafe that we had ate at with Mark and Ethan. "What do you remember from the party?" I ask her, "Just talking and dancing. I think you went and sat down at some point, right?" She says and that last part catches me off guard. "I think you were talking to some cute guy, but then you left his side in a hurry. After that you didn't leave my side. What happened with him anyway? He was a cutie." I shake my head, "I don't remember exactly." The conversation ends not long after than. 'I need to find a way to fix this. This isn't right. I really fucked up now.'