Chapter 10- Lost hope

Auri's POV:

"Sup guys, um I had something I needed to tell you." I say to the camera, trying not to cry. "I needed to tell you that, Ju is gone. We know who has her but that's the part that's hard to explain." I watch as the comments from the chat flood in. Worry in everyone of them. "Do some of you watch Markiplier's channel?" I then see a bunch of yes answers and I smile a little.

Sighing I continue, "Now for the ones who don't, after this go watch 'A date with Markiplier.' You'll see who I'm talking about." All of them are being so patient about this and it makes me happy. "Darkiplier is real and I know Mark has already uploaded a video talking about this. Long story short, to protect her friends, Ju made a deal with that terrible monster." I can feel the tears start to well up in my eyes and I try to hold them back. "She made a deal stating that if he left us alone forever, he can do anything he wants. He could have her and he decided to make her forget us. Forget you guys and turned her to be just like him." I'm crying now and the fans are so worried. ' We can keep a look out for her!! She's everything to us!'

The comments in chat make me feel so much better. "Thank you. Y'all have no idea how much this means to us. We care about her so much." I say with a soft smile and I wave to the camera. "Bye guys. I would stay but there is something I need to do." I watch as they all say bye and I end the stream.

I turn off all the lights and leave the room. Meeting with Ethan in the living room. "Ready?" He asks and I wave around my vlogging camera. "Ready." He smiles and we leave to head back to Mark's place.

Third Person POV:

Mark, Ethan and Auri all searched and wondered for ages. Cameras in hands, filming everything and their times together as they look for the one person who meant so much to them. Sadly, time passed and no one could find JuJu. Not Auri, Mark, Ethan or the fans. One day they gave up. A year had gone by and they still hadn't found her. Dark had kept his word and never bothered any of them. The three friends had traveled to many places, but to no avail. Still, no sign of Dark or Ju. "She's really gone..." Mark had mumbled to Auri and Ethan as they waited to board their next plane home. Auri looked at him with tears in her eyes, "Are we really giving up? Do we have to?" She wondered aloud to them and Ethan sighed. He didn't want to give up. Not just because he missed Ju, but because the girl he had come to love and his friend needed JuJu. Without her around things just weren't as bright and happy.

~***~

She saw them in a dream and had always wondered who they might be. In the dreams she was their friend, having fun and evening going through hard times. Each night she would be with them in her dreams but in the morning she would go back to being cold and dangerous to anyone who came near her. Dark was her only 'friend', but then again she didn't call him that. JuJu had used words like 'annoying' to describe him better. One of her favorite things, as she learned throughout the year, was to annoy him and laugh at his anger. Out of all of the new things she came to love. Her most favorite thing was to dream. In her dreams she was normal and kind. The man she saw most looked much like Dark, but she knew it wasn't him. In those dreams, Ju knew she loved that man. 'If only I knew this man and he loved me too.' She would often think to herself with a sigh. Soon pushing the thoughts of dreamland away to do what ever she had been doing just before that.

~***~

Dark loved this new life he had with her. Mark was suffering without his one true love and it made him proud. Happy that the man he hated was suffering in life. He also knew that they had been traveling about to find JuJu, but he knew they would never find her. Again, that made him happy. To him, that's all that mattered in life anymore. Dark didn't love the girl, in fact he kind of hated her but as long as Mark was suffering, he was happy.

~***~

As for the fans of Auri's and JuJu's, they were sad and some of them even left the fandom. Saying it wasn't quiet the same without Ju recording as well, leaving behind with only memories of her smile and laughter. "It's a shame she's been missing for so long." Said a young girl to her friend. "Yeah, Ju was so bright and happy whenever she was on camera. It seemed to be the one thing that made her happy." The young girl nodded at her friend's reply. "I hope they find her soon..." They both sighed and continue on with their day.

~***~

As for JuJu's parents, day to day life continued but their worry for their little girl never faded. The day Auri had come by and told them what had happened, they cried and held Auri close. Ju's father had looked up at Mark and sighed, "You really made her smile when she needed it most. If you find my daughter then that is one more thing I owe you for." Mark shook his head at her father. "I love her, sir. I would do anything for her and I need her back in my life just as much as you do. We will travel as far as we need to. It will be hard, but I'll keep trying." He had meant everything, but as the year went by, he couldn't help but lose hope of ever seeing her again.