Chapter 12- Truth and Lies

Third Person POV:

*Next day*

The three friends sat in the living talking through their plan. All while they did that, JuJu sat on her bed thinking. 'These people are normal and want me...back? But, I've never met them in my life.' Countless thoughts such as this ran through her mind and it confused her. Suddenly, feeling a pull towards an unknown place, she stands and wanders what this feeling is. Closing her eyes once more she waits, feeling her whole body shift and glitch.

~***~

Mark's POV:

We all had closed our eye in attempt to call JuJu. When I hear the sound of static and a slight thump of feet on floorboard, I look up. Her eyes are closed as she stands there with her body tense. I tap Auri and Ethan on their arms, pointing at Ju. Quickly I stand as Ju starts to open her eyes.

JuJu's POV:

The moment I open my eyes I want nothing more than to smile. "You all are real. How..." I pause for a moment, trying to find the best word. "Fantastic!! I always had dreams about you three and I was normal! I've always wanted to be normal!! Recently I learned your names and when I found out it made me so happy!!" They all look at me with sad expressions, "What's wrong?" I ask and they look at each other, then back at me. "You really don't remember us?" I shake my head, "No. I don't." Mark walks up to me then and looks at me closely. "Your eyes are different than I remember...They use to be brown..." He says and I give him a questioning look. "I don't know if I believe you..." I mumble and it causes him to frown.

Auri then walks over to the wall and takes down a picture frame. Walking over to me and handing it to me. "That's you and me. You were normal, but that jerk...." She says the last part with anger and I look at the picture. It is me and I look normal with brown eyes instead of the bright purple ones I have now. "What's this? JuJu, how did you get here?" I hear Dark's voice and I look up. "I don't know actually. Is it true that I was normal?" He sighs, "Ju, you may not know this but they are the reason you aren't normal. They did this to you!! I found you locked away being tortured. When I realized you were like me I had to help you. I couldn't let you be kept by these terrible humans." Dark says and I look at all three of them in horror. Then a painful flash crosses my vision and I see it. Trapped in what I think is a basement. Being tortured for what I was. I look down at the floor and walk over to him. "I'd like to go home....I can't believe I wanted to be normal..I remember it all. What they did to me..." I mumble and I can hear them all protest. "He's lying!!! Please believe us!!" Mark yells and tries to grab my hand as I walk away but I shake him off. "DO NOT TOUCH ME!" I yell and he flinches away from me.

Dark grabs my hand and sighs, "I'm sorry I had to give back those memories to you. When I had found you, you had asked me to take them away. I was only doing what you asked." He says and I nod, looking back back at them. "You call us monsters..." With that said we poof away and back home. "How did they get me there?" I ask and he doesn't look at me as he speaks. "It's called summoning. They can do that with Anti, Myself and you. Any of us really. I don't know why either." I sigh and nod, "Can I ignore it?" Dark nods, "Yes you can. It's just that simple." He leads me back to my room and pats my shoulder. "I'm sorry." I wave him off and walk into my room.

~***~

Third Person POV:

Alone and upset. That's how JuJu felt at that moment in time. She now knew what they had done but didn't know that it was all a lie made up by Dark. As for her friends, they were angry at Dark even more so now than ever. Hurt by JuJu's words but knew she wouldn't say those things if she knew the truth. Auri of coarse is ready for whatever Dark throws their way next. "Time to use that blackmail I was talking about. I will not leave my best friend with that monster and let her believe those lies!!!" She said, yelling the last part. Mark and Ethan stared at her and then smiled, "Let's never give up again. She will remember us. Even if it kills me." Said Mark and Ethan smiled at his two friends. "Let's try not to die though. Ju wouldn't be too happy about that." All nodding they set up a new plan and get ready for the road ahead of them.

(Sorry this one is so short. The next part is for the next chapter so yeah. Hope you enjoyed the short chapter.)