Chapter 15: Rehearsing in the big apples, Bundles of Love

The next day, it was monday morning and the time was 8:30 AM and in Stanley's hotel room, Stanley was seen asleep in the bed just sleeping, then he opened his eyes and sat up as he noticed the it was a cold, but clear, sunny day outside in New York City, then he got up and made his bed. He walked to the bathroom and first, he took a shower, then he walked to the sink and brushed his teeth, combed his long hair and blow dried it. Stanley wrapped his long hair in a ponytail and left the bathroom.

"All right, let's see what i'm gonna wear." Stanley said to himself, he looked carefully and what he selected was a men's black leather jacket, black white sox t-shirt, black jeans and adidas superstars sneakers, then he got his card keys, camera and cell phone. Then he left his hotel room and saw Maddie walk past him as she headed to her mother's hotel room, after making a quick visit to Chloe's room to see what she was up to.

"Morning, Maddie." Stanley greeted.

"Morning, Stanley." Maddie responded. "If you're looking for Miss Abby. She told me that she and Kalani are downstairs at the Crossroads American Kitchen on the 8th floor for breakfast."

"Thanks for informing me." Stanley said as Maddie headed off to Chloe's hotel room, then he headed to the elevator, which took him down to the eighth floor and then he walked into a restaraunt with red and black chairs at the tables, then he noticed that his mother and sister were sitting at one of the tables next to the exit, Kalani was eating some french toast as Abby was eating Bacon & Eggs,

"Hello, mom. Hello, Kalani" Stanley said to them.

"Hey, Stan." Kalani greeted her older brother.

"Hi, Stanley. I got you some Buttermilk Pancakes." Abby told her son as he sat down and looked at the pancakes.

"Thanks, mom." Stanley said, then he began eating. "How long have you two been up?"

"We've been up since 7:30 AM." Kalani answered.

"I woke up an hour after you did." Stanley stated. "And today is the first day of rehearsals for the last competition of the first half of the dancing season and hopefully we finish this half of dancing with a win and carry it into the second half."

"I agree." Abby said. "Can i tell you a secret?"

"Ok, i'm all ears."

"On July 28th, how would you and your sister like to travel across the country on a cross country a road trip with me?" Abby wondered.

"Mom, that is a great idea and it's a good thing i have an RV, which is made by Prevost." Stanley responded. "What do you think, Kalani?"

"Count me in." Kalani agreed as Abby smiled. "Maybe we can convince the moms and girls if they want to go with us, because i heard Melissa has an RV of her own, which is also made by prevost."

"Sounds like a great idea." Abby stated to her two kids, then they finished up their breakfast and Abby paid the check and left a $100 tip as they left, then they headed back to their rooms to get the things for rehearsal, then after the three did that, they took an elevator to the first floor and saw Gianna, James and Allison all talking near the entrance.

"Hello, James. Hello, Allison. Hello, Gia." Abby greeted.

"Hi. Abby. Hi Stanley. Hi, Kalani. How's it going?" Allison asked.

"It's going good." Stanley answered.

"That's good to know." James stated.

"When are we supposed to head out to the Broadway Dance Center to get things ready for rehearsal?" Gianna asked.

"Well, since you're already here, how about we go now?" Abby suggested, then she, Stanley, Kalani, Allison, Gianna and James had their coats on and they carried the things that they needed for the rehearsals, then the six were walking and then Gianna and James noticed that Allison was whispering something in Stanley's ear, and it made him laugh.