Chapter 3: Familiar Face, Bus Ride

The next morning, which was the day that the ALDC was going to ride a bus to Atlantic City from Naperville to compete at Fire and Ice, the girls, except for Brooke were running through the dance with Gianna and the moms, except for Kelly watching them as Abby and Stanley were looking for some competition information at the front desk and the time was 6:00 am.

"Stanley, Miss Abby, it's been a long time." A voice said.

Abby and Stanley looked up and saw that a young woman that was looking at them was around 20 with chestnut brown hair, gray eyes, she was 5'6 and 135 pounds and she was wearing some black jeans, red Blackhawks shirt, black jacket and reebok sneakers.

"Oh my goodness, Allison?" Stanley wondered, seeing his old friend, Allison Harrison, who was once a dancer for Abby. Then a big grin was on his face and he got up and ran to her and gave her a hug, which caused electricity to surge through them as Abby smiled, seeing her old student and old friend of her son's. "It sure has been a long time!"

"That it has." Allison chuckled, then she turned to Abby. "Hello, Miss Abby!"

"Hi, Allison!" Abby exclaimed as she got up from her seat and the two hugged. "We missed you a lot and call me Abby since we're now adults."

"Ok, Abby. I missed you two as well. It's been six years since i've been here and i've got to say, it hasn't changed a bit and last time we saw each other was at Stanley's 13th birthday party." Allison remarked, happy to be back at her old dance studio.

"We had a lot of fun that day, when you moved, we were sad, but we kept you in our thoughts." Stanley admitted.

"And i kept you, Abby, Mrs. Miller and Kalani in my thoughts." Allison said. "How is Mrs. Miller been doing?"

"She's been doing good." Abby answered. "So what brings you back to Naperville?"

"Well, before i turned 13, my mom's job moved from here to Deerfield and we moved there and it was sad leaving you guys, but this past August, i moved back here to Naperville and yesterday, i heard from a source that you were heading to Atlantic City for a competition and i thought, i should go and catch up with Abby, Stanley and Kalani and here i am."

"It's great seeing you again and even though you and your mother moved, you were always welcome to come back to see us if you wanted and you can always travel with us anytime if you like." Abby stated. "Would you like to come with us to Atlantic City?"

"Sure, count me in." Allison agreed, then she looked at Stanley and she was admiring his long hair. "Stanley, you've grown so handsome, i remember when your hair was neck length, but i've noticed it's chest length now is it?"

"Yes it is."

"It makes you look handsome." Allison told him.

"Thanks, Allison. And i've got to say, you've gotten more prettier."

The comment made Allison blush, they both had a crush on each other since they were little.

"And after all these years, you still look great, Abby." Allison said to her dance teacher.

"Thanks for the comment." Abby said, then they heard some footsteps and coming from Studio A was Kalani, who was going to fill in for Brooke for the competition and she agreed to have somebody else fill in starting the next week and she was taught the steps. Kalani usually didn't compete, but does whenever she was needed.

"Allison!" Kalani exclaimed, seeing one of her mother's old dancers that she hadn't seen since she was two.

"Kalani!" Allison replied, giving the 11 year old adoptive daughter of Abby a hug. "Last time i saw you, you were small and look how much you've grown!"