Chapter 32: A Day Off in Los Angeles

Two days later, it was monday and Stanley was in the lobby of the hotel and that was the day the ALDC had the day off from rehearsing and he was planning to spend the day with his mother, Chloe and Christi and and it was 1:00 PM. Stanley was wearing some gray trackpants, gray t-shirt and adidas sandals. Kalani was planning to hang out with the Zieglers while Allison was going to hang out with Gianna and Kendall and Jill was going to spend the day with Holly and Nia while the Hylands were gonna enjoy their day. Then he noticed Abby, Chloe and Christi coming from the elevator.

"Hello, Mom. Hello, Christi. Hello, Chloe." Stanley greeted.

"Hello there." Christi replied to the greeting.

"Hi, Stan." Chloe said.

"How's it going?" Abby asked her son.

"It's going good." Stanley responded.

"What do you all want to do first?"

"How about we go to the Hollywood & Highland Mall since it's next door to the hotel?" Chloe suggested.

"Sounds good to me, Chloe." Abby said, then Stanley got up and the four exited the hotel and walked toward Hollywood & Highland Mall, which is an outdoor mall that opened in 2001 and it was next door to the Loews Hollywood Hotel and they walked up the stairs and were now inside of the mall and there were stores and restaraunts and the first store they passed was the Shoe Palce store.

"This is an amazing mall." Stanley said.

"I agree." Christi said. "There are so many stores in here."

"And we've shopped up in here." Abby added, talking about the times that She, Stanley and Kalani have been in there.

"And when we're done in here, what else is close to us?" Chloe asked.

"Well, there's a train station nearby called Hollywood/Highland, the hollywood wax museum, Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium, the hollywood museum, the walk of fame and the Mel's Drive-In diner." Stanley stated.

"How about we ride the train? Because i know Stanley loves trains and buses." Abby said.

"I sure do." Stanley stated. "Maybe we can ride the train to Pershing Square."

"Ok, we can do that." Then after 15 minutes of just walking and looking, they all headed down Hollywood Boulevard and they saw the entrance of the station and walked downstairs into the mezzanine of the Hollywood/Highland station, which is a station on the Metro's red line, which is a subway in Los Angeles, they paid their fares and went down to the platform and when they got down there, a westbound train pulled up, when it came to a stop Abby, Stanley, Chloe and Christi all got on.

"This is nice." Chloe stated, admiring the train.

"Chloe, did you know that a scene in the movie Speed was filmed at Pershing Square?" Stanley asked.

"No, i didn't know that."

Meanwhile, at a theme park called Universal Studios Hollywood, Melissa, Maddie, Mackenzie and Kalani had just arrived were just looking around the park, admiring the movie rides and they were wondering which ride that they should go on and then one caught Melissa's attention.

"Girls, how about we go on this ride?" Melissa asked her daughters and Kalani, referring about the Jurassic Park ride

"Looks good to me." Kalani said.

"All right." Maddie agreed.

"Let's go." Mackenzie stated as the four all headed to the ride that was like a fake jungle, got into the line after getting to the building and paid for the tickets when it was their turn and paid for their tickets after a 11 minute wait, then the got on the car and after they were in, the car began moving slowly and it took them through a forest and there was a huge gate ahead of them.