Chapter 2: The Missing Piece

The next day, Stanley was seen pulling into a parking lot on 75th Street & Naper Boulevard with many other vehicles parked there, he parked in a space that said "Reserved for Stanley Miller" and next to his parking spot was a parking space that said "Reserved for Abby Lee" and there was a white building with an additional level and over the doors was a logo of a dancer leaping and it said "Abby Lee Dance Company", which is Abby's studio (Pittsburgh ALDC building). It was eight minutes from Stanley's house.

"It's time for another week of dancing." Stanley said to himself as he then turned off his escalade and got out, he was wearing a black Adidas tracksuit with red stripings on the side with adidas sneakers that were the same color and he knew his sister Kalani was inside of the studio in class. He saw Abby come from Studio A and sitting at the front desk was a brown haired young lady around 22 with aqua eyes, her name was Gianna Martello, who is Abby's assistant choreographer and a long time friend of Stanley. Sitting next to her was a short haired guy named James Washington, who is Gianna's boyfriend.

"Hi, Mom. Hi, Gia." Stanley greeted.

"Hello, Stanley." Abby replied to the greeting.

"What's up, Stanley?" Gianna wondered.

"Yo, Stan." James said.

"Is everything ready?" He asked.

"Yep, i just finished putting up the pyramid that you usually would help me with." Abby informed him, she would have help from her son when it was time to put up the pyramid.

"I remember when you used to have a crush on me, but had you asked me when i was still single, i would have said yes to going on a date with you, Stanley. But now i have James. But one day, you'll find someone else who loved you more than i did and you never know, you might find her this week." Gianna told him.

"Yeah, and when you do find her or she finds you, we could go on double dates. How does that sound?"

"All right." Stanley admitted, then he joined his mother in Studio A.

"Girls, get in here! Come on, hustle!" Abby barked.

Chloe was the first to enter Studio A and behind her were six additional girls, one had brown hair, aqua eyes, she was 13 and her name was Brooke Hyland, the girl behind her was 11 with blonde hair and aqua eyes too, her name was Paige and she's Brooke's sister, coming in next after Paige was a brown haired girl around 10 with brown eyes named Nia Frazier, the next one to enter was a girl around 9 with, aqua eyes ash blonde hair with brown highlights, named Maddie Ziegler, behind her was a girl with light brown hair, brown eyes and she was 7, her name was Mackenzie and she's Maddie's sister and coming in last was a girl and she was 9 like Maddie, she had brown hair and green eyes, her name was Kendall Vertes and she was the newest member of the ALDC team. And entering last was Christi and four other women, who are the moms of the other girls, their names were Kelly Hyland, who's the mother of Brooke and Paige, Holly Frazier, who is Nia's mother, Melissa Ziegler, who is Maddie and Mackenzie's mother and last but not least, Jill Vertes, the mom of Kendall.

"Ok, let's have a round of applause because we made apple sauce of Cathy and her rotten apples in a clean sweep!" Stanley said as the girls and moms laughed at the comment that he had just made and then applauded.

"All right, like my son had just said, we had a clean sweep in ohio this past weekend and made Cathy look like a fool." Abby informed. "This week, we'll be headed to Fire and Ice in Atlantic City, New Jersey, so you've got to build off of your wins from this previous competition."

"All right, it's pyramid time." Stanley said.

Pyramid

Top - Chloe