Firey Disapproval 😡

Craig POV

   He pulled away from her and walked back into the gym. I watched as she gazed at him.

  My blood boiled as she looked around to see if anyone was watching. How dare this girl embarrass me like that.

I hopped out of the car and angrily walked over to here. She was all smiles until she saw me walking towards her.

    She went pale and tried to head back inside but I snatched her up by the back of her neck. The kind of rage coursing through me was ridiculous. I yanked her to my car and slammed her back on the car door.

Me: how fucking dare you!" I yelled in her face.

Cynthia: what's w-wrong?!" she cried.

      I took her head and slammed it hard on my car door making her cry. My whole hand fit her face as she looked at me through the cracks of my palm.

Me: didn't I tell you ass to stay away from him!" I yelled. She nodded her head and tried to pry my hand that covered her face.

Cynthia: I-I did!" she cried. I bit my lip in anger and slammed her head again into my car door.

Me: so your gonna lie to me, I saw you kiss that nigga Cynthia!" I yelled.

Cynthia: h-he kissed me, I didn't kiss him!" she said.

   I stepped back and recoiled my hand, hitting her dead in her eye. She covered herself from me and I yanked her by neck squeezing hard.

Me: if you think I won't beat your ass to death, you got it wrong!" I snarled.

Cyn: Craig please! I-I didn't do anything!" she cried as I held her neck.

Me: didn't I tell you to stay away from him!?"

Cyn: I-I did, I-I have-."

Me: STOP LYING TO ME!" I yelled making her cry harder.

Me: you just don't get it do you!" I chuckled.

Me: you belong TO ME and if I catch you around that nigga again imma kill you and then him." I growled.

Me: do you understand me?" I growled again.

She nodded her head and I let her drop down to the ground, she gasped for air, crawling on the school parking lot ground.

I hopped back into the car, reversing as she sat there. Heading out of school, I didn't dare go home yet.

Lucas POV

I bit my lip as I remembered the sweet taste of hers. Her soft lips felt good against mine and I wanted more of it.

        When I came back into the gym she didn't follow me, I didn't think much of it because a lot of people congratulated that night so I figured she took time to herself.

Santo: I'm ready to roll out." he said after a while.  Grabbing Chamars hand, he started to round everyone up as I looked around for Cynthia.

She was no where to be found, as I scanned carefully.

Sanyo: knowing my sister she prolly home." he said. I agreed with him, as I headed out the door and down the sidewalk.

We walked home and when we got there I wasted no time getting upstairs to the bathroom. I heard the shower running and didn't hesitate to open the door.

Cynthia: can you knock!" she said shying away from me. I laughed and looked at her through the mirror. She didn't turn around and I soon stopped laughing.