Big Bros ⚜️

Santo Pov

I woke up to a knock on my door, I moved Chamar off of me and got up going to the door.

Lucas: aye imma head down to the hospital " he said.

Me: aight man don't tell her brothers are down here, we coming right behind you." he nodded and dapped me up.

Yes my brothers came down here, late last night when I called them about Cyn being in the hospital, they don't live that far away. I got up stretching and getting my clothes out for the hospital.

I got dressed and went downstairs to my brothers.

   They hadn't gotten a chance to meet Lucas but that wasn't a priority right now. I headed downstairs where my brothers were already up.

Me: yo June." they were already up and dressed .

June: was good." he stretched and looked at me

Me: damn yall niggas all ready." I said dappin them up.

Sergio: nah Im trying to see my lil sister man." he said standing up and stretching. I nodded and grabbed my keys off the wall.

We got in separate cars and drove down to the hospital. By the time we arrived it was 5:15, we walked in and went to the front desk

Recp: visitation ?" she said looking at me.

June: yeah ma" he said making us snicker. She blushed and looked at him as he winked at her.

Recp: um-um who you here for?

Sergio: Cynthia August baby." her face got red and she could barely type. My brothers where a trip, never chilled the fuck out no matter where we were.

Recp: S-she's in room 189 if you'll follow me.

Geo: you showing us the way ?"

    She nodded and we followed her, of course my brothers made comments about her ass, there was literally nothing there, and they knew that but they thought it was funny to make her believe there was....so did I.

We reached her room and went inside quietly. Lucas had her hand in his and they both were asleep.

Kenny: who this nigga ?" he said defensively.

Me: chill out, that's my nigga Lucas, her little boy toy.

Rodrick: how you know this dawg?"

Me: trust me, this nigga straight, and I could he liked her." I said.

Peanut rubbed his chin hair and looked at June. Him and June were the oldest and basically what they said went.

June: I don't mind, he look pretty put together." he shrugged.

Lucas: this what yall do, yall converse about a nigga in front of em." he said stretching, and looking at my brothers.

Geo: ain't nun personal but her, we don't play about." he said pointing at her.

Lucas: nahh you cool, my brothers and I do the same thing to niggas that come around my our younger sister...just ain't never been on the receiving end of it." he said making us laugh

Me: see he cool." i shrugged

Geo: nah don't say cool, cuz to many of ya niggas been with Cyn and have hurt her. " he said pulling up his pants.

Me: he a straight nigga tho, not like Craig, Mecio, or Kel, them niggas...nah"

Kenny: nah ain't no harm nigga." he said at Lucas.