Show Off 🙊

Cyn Pov

I woke up to the sound of laughing and screaming downstairs. Groaning I went downstairs to get some juice. I was so tired that I could barely see where I was going. I walked past the boys and waved.

   Last night was something else. Craig had finally left the house and things had calmed down. I got to enjoy Lucas's brothers and my brothers getting along with each other.

Lucas: Cynthiaaa." I heard but I kept walking and got some juice.

I heard footsteps behind me and hands on my waist.

Lucas: hey did you hear me calling you." he said turning me around.

Me: no." I lied pulling at his curls.

Lucas: well the girls wanted to get in the pool, but I said wait till you wake up." i smiled.

Me: well where are they." I laughed

Lucas: In y'all's little girl's room." he said turning up his nose.

Me: why the face?" i smiled

Lucas: because I was looking for you today and I went in there and they practically jumped me-" I started laughing hard at his face

Lucas: you think that's funny." he glared at me.

I slipped under his arm and nodded my head.

Me: yeah because you got beat up by a bunch of girls." I winked at him and he rubbed his hands together smirking.

Lucas: alright bet."

I smiled and raced up to the girls rooms. 

Seven: finally your awakeee hoe." she said to me as I entered the room.

Me: oh shut up." I sat down on the couch and pulled out my phone.

Me: soo are we going to the pool or.."

Seven: um I mean will sit with you if you wanna get in." I shrugged.

Rosa: i'll get in with you.

Me: I mean, I don't WANT to get in...kinda want to tease a certain person." I said biting my lip.

Amanda: say less bitch, come on." she pulled my arm, and we went up to my room.

She plopped on my bed, and right after her Rose came in sitting on my bed.

Me: you guys are so white.:"

Amanda: but bitch you love us." I rolled my eyes and pulled out my suits.

Amanda: ooo girl the orange one looks good for today."

I nodded.

Me: alright wait there." I went into the bathroom and ot dressed and came back out.

Rose: yes...turn around." i turned around slowly.

Amanda: bitchhhhh." she said putting her hand over her chest and falling back on the bed.

Me: Oh hush up." I blushed.

Rose: wait for me." She ran out the room and to her room.

I walked over to the mirror nervous to see myself. To my surprise I looked amazing.

Amanda: you gotta stop doing that.." I looked at her and laughed

Me: what?"

Amanda: thinking you don't look good." she said making my smile slowly drop.

Me: I don't know what your talking about." I said looking down

Amanda: you do. And you are one of the prettiest girls in this house, plus your body, honestly  I'd kill to look like you." I smiled and turned around