1 Month Later...

Lucas POV

One day turned into two days. Two Days turned into a week, a week turned into 2 weeks. 2 weeks became a month. A full month without her was...draining honestly. Every time we came close, we were always too late, she had been moved or it was a false hint. This was really starting to get to nigga, all I could think is..her. She prolly thought we gave up on her.

We had no leads, no ideas, no solutions, we didn't even know how to function. The trap was quiet for the first time, no one said or did anything. We sat at the table in our own world, all thinking about Cyn... how she would be here with us right now smiling and having fun. How'd she make a corny yet funny joke, or how she would annoy her brothers with her whiney attitude. I smiled a bit, she was so adorable.

Sammy: aye man yall just gone sit here and do nothing." he said stepping into the room.

When I stopped calling and updating OG about Cyn, they believed something happened to me and they came down to make sure everything was good. I stopped calling because it was false information, false information that became a waste of a damn phone call..so I stopped.

Drebo: look..y'all can't stop looking, the more time you spending in your feelings the more time they have to make the drop on us." he said breaking the ice.

Me: you don't think we not Dre." I snapped

Drebo: chill, I am just saying." he said putting his hands up and sitting back in his chair

Me:...you right g my bad." I apologized

Drebo: nah it's all good, I know what you goin thru."

June: she's ok." he said bluntly. We all looked at him.

Sergio: yes she is.."

June: Cyn's a good one, good head on her shoulders, she'll adapt, give us some kind of hint."

I gritted my teeth because I didn't believe him. She wasn't okay, she was with people who wanted to hurt her simply because of who she was related to.

Cyn POV

I sat in my "room." I didn't know how long it had been since I'd been taken. We kept moving every where, I figured it was because my brothers were getting close. For odd reasons I was treated like a little princess, I was allowed to do what most kidnapped females couldn't. That sounded funny, but it wasn't a lie.

I wasn't locked in a basement or tied up to a chair or anything, I had my own room, bed and they brought me food when it was time to eat. I did however have people who escorted me around everywhere.

Q: Cynthia let's go we on the move." I heard from down stairs.

Everything seemed all peace and butterflies to them, whatever I wanted I'd get,

....but I knew they were warming up to me because they had to kill me. I enjoyed it while it lasted.

I fixed my hair and went to the front. I leaned on the counter daydreaming.

Dom: come on." he said behind me, he snatched my arm up yanking me to the van. Pushing me in he got in after me closing the door.

Dom: roll out b." he said patting the back of the bus driver's seat. The vehicle came to life and we were on to the next stop. At this point I was pretty sure I had been to every vacant spot in the city.

Me: I can't wait to sleep in my own bed." I said warningly. Even though it was taking forever for the boys to find me, I knew they would and I knew it was only a matter of time before their fates became a reality.

Q: who said you going home shortie." he sighed as we went over a bump.

Me: I did." I smiled at him, he rolled his eyes. I shrugged and looked out the window. We started to slow down and stopped in front of this building. It was a nice yet trappy looking building. The van came to a complete stop in front of the entrance. The doors opened and Dom hopped down.