Locked In🔐

Cyn POV

I woke up on top of Lucas. Last nights events, replayed in my mind making me blush by hard. I looked at his chest and at the hickeys and stretch marks Ieft. I got out of bed surprised I could move. Going to the mirror I looked at my body.

Me: gees." I said as I traced his hand prints."

Lucas: my bad babygirl." He said from the bed

Me: nahh..you good." I said I checked the time and gasped.

Me: omg lucas we missed school!!!"

Lucas: and..?" he said pulling out a blunt. I went over and sntached it out of his mouth.

Me: unlike you I have or HAD a phenomenal attendance since the 9th grade."I said throwing the blunt away.

Lucas: girl that was a very neatly made blunt." he said getting up.

Me: and..? You just woke up." He towered over me and kissed my forehead.

Lucas: you lucky I love you, if you were another girl I would have pimped slapped you." he said walking around me.

Lucas: aight so we missed school...what you wanna do today.

Me: i don't know." I pulled out my phone and on my calendar.

Me: ohhhh, the lock-in for all athletes is tonight." I said looking at him. He shook his head no and started lighting another blunt.

Me: what

Lucas: I don't play a sport here." he said taking a draw

Me: it's fine." I said walking over to him.

Me: it doesn't matter if it's for all athletic people."

Lucas: oh aight good."

Me: yeah." I said snatching his second blunt out his mouth and throwing it in the toilet.

Lucas: keep playin wit me." he glared at me.

Me: well the lock in starts at 7 so.." I crawled on the bed towards him.

Me: you tryna...??"

Lucas: you want some mo." he said with wide eyes.

I nodded my head while biting my lip.

Lucas: you a freak." he said pulling his boxers down and getting on top of me.

Lucas POV

We arrived at the school around 6:30. I parked the car near Quincy's and got out.

Cyn dressed in leggings and small shirt and I came in my grew sweat pants and a wife beater.Cyn looked dead. Like a dead person, I fucked her up for real. She groaned all the way here but I wasn't trying to hear it. She asked for more and more is what she got.

I opened her car door and turned her around and stood between her legs.

Cyn: Lucas my whole leg and back hurts." she said. I laid my head on her stomach and she combed thru my hair.

Me: well you asked for more." I said looking up at me.

Seven: well well well. If it isn't for the world's weirdest couple." she sassed. I turned to see her and issa walking up to the car.

Cyn: baby." she said reaching out at seven

Seven glared at me while giving Cyn a hug. She looked at Cyn's neck and her eyes grew big.

Seven: no..." she came around and looked at my back gasping.

Issa: damn Cynthia." he said.

I laughed and looked at Cyn.