Business Deal 💯

Lucas POV

Antonio: I think going into business with those brothers is a perfect idea." he said passing me the blunt.

Me moving down here had it's small perks, I was able to expand the business and getting with Cyn's brothers was the best thing right now. They ran shit out here and getting them to help make the money would be straight.

I flew my nigga Antonio down here so he could here the deal.

Me: you agree right? Since we jus coming up we need more niggas we can trust." I pointed at Junior and Peanut. Antonio nodded and looked at Peanut.

Antonio: look man I am sorry but is your name really Peanut." he said blantly.

Me: nigga that's not your business." I said punching him.

Peanut: nah it's cool, and nahh my name Dontrell, but my little sister use to always call me Peanut so that's what I go by." he shrugged.

Antonio: alright I was just making sure.." he laughed.

June: how much money you make in a drop."

Me: I make about 2 g's depends on what I'm selling." i said taking a puff.

Peanut: niceee.. That's good money."

Me: I appreciate that." I knew how to spend and save the money I made wisely.

June: yall gotta deal then, we need niggas like y'all..but we got some rules." he said rubbing his hands together.

Me: aight wassp?" I said raising an eyebrow.

June: use your bread wisely. Don't be drawing attention to yourself."

Kenny: two, don't sell in front of my sister man, she don't need to be involved with that shit." he said sternly.

Me: you ain't gotta worry about any of that."

Sergio: when you get information of a drop or you gotta make a drop, keep her away." i nodded in agreement

Me: nahh g she'll be safe with me, I promise that...ain't nobody touching her."

June: in that case, my nigga welcome to BDK." he leaned and we shook hands, he shook Tonios hand as well.

Me: i just wanna no IF something goes down..how Cyn gone be safe?"

Kenny: doing this kinda shit we expected there to be issues. All of our enemies think it's just us, they don't even know lil mama exist. Only the people who we trust no she our lil sis." he said fixing his shoes.

Me: aight as long as she good, I'm down with whatever needs to happen." I stood up and dapped everyone up in the room, and left out.

   As soon as we closed the door I felt a pair of eyes on me.

    When I had this feeling I was being watched I was always right. I looked around but I didn't see anything. The sound of screeching tires came off in the distance and a black car sped off.

Antonio: aye look I'll tell OG the news-"

Me: somebody was watching us."

Antonio: nigga forreal where?" he said looking around him.

Me: Whoever it was drove off."

Antonio: well should you tell them." he said nodding to the Junes house.

Me:...nah might have been nothing." I lied, but getting them all riled up and concerned without any factual evidence wasn't something I wanted to do.

Antonio: you sure?" he said