Family Night 🌙

Cyn Pov

I pushed his head down and grinded myself on his face. He grabbed my hips and held me still.

      My moans filled the room as he took his time purposefully making me beg. Things were getting more intense until the doorbell rung.

Me: Lu-lucas your brothers are here, ahh fuck." I arched my back out of habit when he hit my spot.

   In a 48 time period he has gone down on me, and I kinda loved it.

With Craig it was always him getting and me never receiving, made me feel as if I wasn't good enough to be handled in that way. Lucas slowly but surely was bringing that out of me.

Lucas: they can wait." he mumbled against my v. This time I didn't hold it. I released.

Lucas: well damn." he laughed and licked me clean.

Lucas: come on, get dressed." he said kissing my cheek

Me: like I can move anywhere." i nudged his arm, he helped me up and we got dressed.

Lucas was ready before me.

Lucas: look ma we'll meet you downstairs, before we go to eat.

I nodded my head and looked at him.  He looked so good, extra daddyish.

Me: damn daddy." I said looking at him. He smirked and looked at me.

Lucas: don't start with me." He kissed my cheek and walked downstairs.

Once I heard the door slam, I started to panic...what if his brothers didn't like me..what if they thought I was fat or ugly, or too short.  I wanted to impress don't embarrass.

I went to closet and picked out black ripped jeans my black heels and one of my see thru body shirts from fashion nova.

I looked in the mirror one more time before grabbing my shoes, and leaving the room. I heard deep voices, and the smell of weed hit me strong.

Seven: hey girl..." she said at the bottom of the stairs

Me: hey.."

Seven: your nervous aren't you?"

Me: yeah. Do I look fine?"

Seven: Anything you wear you look perfect." she smiled at me.

Me:..you look good." her face lit up when I said that.

Seven: you think so?" I nodded my head and stepped to her level.

Me: shall we.

Seven: we shall." she grabbed my hand and we walked hand in hand out to the back yard.

There was a lot of people here visiting different roommates. I looked for a bunch of niggas basically, cause other than that that's all that came to visit Lucas.