Graduation 🥳

Cyn POV

My alarm clock went off and this time I was happy to wake up. Graduation was today and I was finally on the edge of celebrating the end of my school year. I sat up and pushed Lucas's shoulder making him groan.

Me: baby come on get up." I said nudging his arm. He ignored me and turned over pulling the covers over him.

I sighed and hoped out of bed and stretched. I headed to the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth and my face. Splashing hot water on my face, I patted it dry and put on a nice face mask. The bathroom door creaked open and Lucas raised his eyebrows at me. He smirked and came over to the sink next to me and brushed his teeth.

Lucas: you excited huh?"

Me: yes!" I said fanning my face mask dry.

Me: you aren't?"

Lucas: I am a baby girl, me and the boys getting ready at your brotha house." he said turning his sink off. I frowned and looked over at him.

Me: so I won't see you till later?"

Lucas: we are coming back to the house to get y'all don't worry. You gone ride wit me and Dre."

I nodded my head and leaned up for a kiss. He kissed me twice before getting dressed and grabbing his bag.

Me: let me see what you are wearing."

Lucas: let me see what you are wearing." he said turning the tables. I sucked my teeth because I wanted him to be surprised.

Lucas: exactly." he said kissing my lips. I frowned and followed him out of the room and made a detour to Seven's.

Issa: aight ma." he said. I heard the sound of kissing and Issa came out the bathroom with his bag of clothes.

Me: Lucas and them heading out." I said.

Issa: yea I know, Sev in there." he said. He kissed my forehead and left the room. I creeped into the bathroom and saw Seven putting in her curling tips.

Me: how's your hair coming?"

Seven: good, I got up early to get it done so I have time for you guys."

Me: how thoughtful." I smiled.

Seven: if your ready, I can start you."

Me: give me a bit, I gotta let my face mask sink in."

She nodded and turned back to the mirror fixing her hair. There was a knock on the door and Briana came into the room.

Seven: are you ready for me to start your hair?"

Briana: yes ma'am." she said coming in holding two hair dyes bottles.

Briana: I honestly just want it re-dyed a brighter blonde, I can flat iron it myself." she said.

Seven: alright meet me at the sink, and I'll wash it for you and put the dye in."

Briana: alright, and we do have Aluminum Foil right?"

Seven: yeah, but I have some for hair use only." she said going under her sink and grabbing her aluminum foil.

Me: look at you Miss Prepared." I said laughing at her. She smiled and we left out her bathroom. My face began to get itchy so I knew it was time for me to wash my face.

Me: imma go shower and wash my hair and face and so all you have to do is blow dry and style it."

Seven: alright." she said following Bri downstairs. I went to my room and closed the door. Happily, I laid out my dress and accessories on the bed before hopping in the shower.