Stolen Kiss 💘

Cyn POV

    I got myself ready and slipped my hair into a bun. I turned a couple of times in the mirror before there was an aggresive knock at my door.

Me: well damn all you bitches can come in." I scoffed as my friends waited for me.

        I opened my door all the way and letting them, tonight's school party was based on the assembly that I missed when I stormed out of class.

I did make MVP and Briana made good sport. I was going to the school assembly party they were throwing only to receive my MVP award.

I had no real interest in wanting to stay long, I had exhausted my reasons for being at the school for the day.

Seven: you did your hair?" she said as she poked at my bun.

Me: yes I know you love to do my hair, but I just did something simple." I promised. She pouted at me as I smiled and turned for my closet.

Coming in, I picked out a shimmery black dress and slipped it on. Putting on a bit of makeup, I slicked my edges down and sprayed perfume.

Chanelle: Yes girl." she exclaimed. She came over and walked around me and slapped my ass.

Chamar: Lucas is gonna drool over you." I rolled my eyes, and shook my head. He was to busy all in Briana's ass.

Me: here take this pic." I gave her my phone and leaned over the counter.

Chanelle: yess girl give me life." she said taking my picture. She handed it to me and I smiled at how pretty I looked.

Me:..why would Lucas notice me?" I said lowly.

Chanelle: girl we see the way he looks at you." she teased. I smiled a little, trying to hide the fact that I liked what she said.

Me: he barely stares." I mumbled.

Chamar: yeah okay bitch, keep telling yourself that." she sassed.

Me: I mean what does it matter, I am with Craig he is with Brianna." I shrugged.

Brianna: huh?" she snapped.

Me: bitch not you, the other one." I said sucking my teeth. She nodded her head as she went back to fixing her dress.

Chamar: please she ain't no where close to you." she said rolling her neck. I side as I put the necklace Santo gave me a while ago on my neck.

Me: well, I am with Craig. So the only person who should be staring at me should be him." I reassured.

Seven: it really shouldn't." she mumbled. I looked at her through the mirror as she eyed me and went back to her makeup.

Turning my neck, Brianna gasped and I frowned at her.

Me: what?" I asked.

Seven: your neck." she said.

      I frowned and rubbed my neck and looked in the mirror. I still had those two thumb prints on my neck. I felt my skin get cold as I thought of an excuse. Smiling fakely and turned to them.

Me: Craig..kinda went overboard." I said.

    Seven shook her head and walked out of the room and Briana believed me, laughing as I laughed with her.

Once everyone was ready, we left the house walking to school.

Lucas POV

We walked over to the gym and sat at the top. I was here for..Cynthia, not Briana. I was sure she thought I was as she waved and smiled at me before going to the back of the gym.