Chapter 4: New luna

I hope you guys enjoy it :)

Her dress for the pack meeting above.

Ava's pov:
Two days has gone by. I'm so nervous. Like nervous that they maybe won't like me. Nervous they might hate me. I'm also scared and my nerves are sky rocketing. Enough Ava you'll be fine. My wolf said, I sighed. Fine ok. I have to get ready! My sister Lauren decided to make me a dress. It was quite lovely. I put it on and it made me look nice. I put on some black lipstick, silver eyeshadow, and mascara on. I curled my hair then finally, put my black and silver heels on.

After finished. I packed some of my clothes and makeup and most of the things I needed. After I finished packing I went into the family room. My mom was reading a book, my brothers playing Xbox and my sister looking at a magazine. I coughed awkwardly. They all froze and snapped their heads up. My brothers jaw dropped, Lauren and mom smiled brightly. I smiled. "Do I look good?" I asked. Before they could all answer the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" Lauren yelled chirply. Lauren went to go get the door and mom answered. "You look very lovely dear." She said. I smiled and looked at my brothers faces. "What about you guys?" I asked. "Nope to short." Jordan said. "But it's only mid thigh?" I asked confused. "You look?" Ethan got cut off.

"You look very elegant my Luna." Xavier said. My wolf and I got a chill when he said my Luna. "Thank you Alpha." I said winking at him. "You are truly lovely in that dress I made you. Also you are beautiful." Lauren said. I smiled and hugged her and mom.

Then kissed my brothers cheeks. "We all love you baby girl, go get your things and be on your wonderful journey of life!" Mom yelled happily. I smiled almost in tears. "Don't be late for my birthday next month." Lauren said giggling. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." I said. "Don't make me burn people!" My brother yelled as I laughed.

"Yeah yeah, love you guys too. I have to be going now." I said laughing then crying as I grabbed my things.

•••

"YOU WILL RESPECT YOUR LUNA!" Xavier yelled to the pack. "That is all for today, thank you for coming to the meeting!" He yelled again.

"Are you ready for a tour of the house?" He asked nicely. I kissed his cheek. "Yes I'd love a tour." I said excitedly and he smirked. "Alright baby come on." He said still smirking. "Xavier baby she's just a side chick right?" Some girl asked. Side chick? Bitch I know you did not just say that to me. "Excuse me?" I asked angrily. "I'm his mate." I said sternly. "No you must be a side chick because, he is my baby!" She yelled. I growled loudly.

"He is mine!" I yelled. My wolf trying to contain me and herself. Xavier grabbed me and hugged me tightly in his arms. "Baby listen to me, ignore her." He said soothingly. "Alex you have to respect your Luna, if you ever say that about my mate ever again, you will be kicked out of the pack." He said sternly. She scoffed and left.

What else is going to happen?
^^^^^^^^^^^
Hope you guys liked it. I finally updated. I love you guys and I appreciate you reading my book.

Love~ The author