Chapter 23: Sappy endings.

I'd love to write more but this is the end of the book I hope you liked it. :))

Xavier's pov:
I asked the beautiful mate of mine to marry me. It's been a couple months since then.

I'm just so happy that she's mine and always will be. I'm finally happy with everything. I'm happy with my pack and kids. I'm very happy with my mate and wife.

We were now currently having a party. It was a family reunion party. Everyone was having a great time I snuck over to my wife and put my arms around her waist.

{A/N I was talking to my friend, her name was Candace so I got mixed up but I changed it back to Ava}

Ava's pov pov:
I felt someone put their arms around my waist. Knowing the scent it was my mates. I was smiling and laughing. I'm happy with everything in my life.

We were married now and I don't know what I would do without him. The way he smiles and the way his laugh sounds. The way he cares for me and our kids and his pack. He's my world. He makes me so happy it's almost unimaginable.

Happiness isn't easy to get but when you do have it. Cherish it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ah heh. I'm so sorry that the chapter was short my loves but I hope you had enjoyed the book.

Love~ the author