Chapter Two : "Good bye, my child."

The people in Sherlock were devastated by that tragic accident. Their hero were gone and the murderer was her wife. Don Romualdo is not present because he is still in Scotland, the letter for sure haven't arrived yet.

After a week, Don Fabian is buried at the Casedona Graveyard.

"Don Romualdo will be devastated much more if he found out." one of the resident said.

"He lost a great man." the second resident said.

Señora Margareth heard everything. She stand up and took everyone's attention.

"People of Sherlock, I would like to take this opportunity for thanking everyone for coming. This is the tragic tragedy that our family ever faced. We lost our man, I lost my man. The man who never stopped believing me. The man who never stopped supporting me. When our mom died, I was devastated, but he was there when our father couldn't. Now, he is gone leaving us his precious Princess Theresa Casedona. This, I promise, Sherlock will be the same, with our family is still here... We will stand as one." Señora Margareth said.

The 2 weeks old baby, Princess Theresa Casedona, the only daughter of Don Fabian and the heiress of Casadona, the innocent child loss her parents.

Joaquin Casedona came to the little child, "This I promise, I will protect you to those monster that will eat you. I promise, I will be here for you. No matter what." he said.

"What are you saying to her?" Señora Margareth asked.

"Nothing, Mother. I just told her that I love her so much, now that her parents are gone I'll be here for her." he answered.

"You do not have to do that, you have to learn how to be the next leader of Sherlock. My son, everything will be yours now." and Señora Margareth kissed him in the forehead.

Joaquin is a 12-year-old boy who sees everything. Joaquin do not want to be the richest, he cares for knowledge and wisdom than gold. He is a wise boy and as benevolent as his uncle.

Señora Margareth sent him home and commanded him not to go anywhere.

"Nanny, if you are a murderer, where does the guards will bring you?" Joaquin asked.

The nanny were terrified by his question, "You are sent in the dungeon." she answered.

After that Joaquin never talked.

*5 hours later
*Dungeon

The wife of Don Fabian is tortured, she is forced to admit the crime that she never ever did. The murder of his beloved husband.

"Fabian will hate me if I will admit the crime." the dying wife said.

The wife experienced maximum torture from the guards as commanded by Señora Margareth, because she believed that Don Fabian's wife is the murderer. The wife were raped and battered.

When the guards where done hurting her they went out of the cell. And the hope came in when a boy came by and went to her.

"Miss. Miss. Come over." the boy said.

"Help me. Help me out of here." the wife begged.

"I couldn't. I am sorry. I am here to let you know that I will take your daughter away. I will protect her, she is not safe at the mansion." he said.

"How can I be sure that you will not hurt her?" the wife asked.

The boy shook his head, "I do not know, my lady. All I am sure is that your husband is my hero and I want to be benevolent as him. This is how I can repay him. Trust me, my lady. Trust me." the boy handed him a pen and a paper, "Write to your child, and I will tell her that you are not a murderer, but great woman, a great mother." he said.

Without hesitation, she accepted the paper and started to write every word that she want to say to her daughter Princess Theresa.

After that, "I am not sure if I can handle the pain, I might follow my Fabian. The moment you take her away from the mansion, I want you to tell her this." she whispered the words that she want to say.

The boy cried, "I will my lady. Can you promise me as well? The moment you meet again Don Fabian, kindly told him that I am honored to be his student. He is my hero, and I hope he is proud of me. Kindly, my lady?" the boy asked.

The tears of the wife fell, "I will. Take care my boy." She said, "Kindly show your face to me?" she requested.

The boy removed the mask and the wife were shocked. But the boy left, the wife felt the maximum pain. She can't breathe, she is dying.

The boy ran away and went straight to the mansion. This boy is not just a simple boy. He knows very well Sherlock it is because of Don Fabian. Don Fabian is a warrior before, he knows every secret paths and passages along Sherlock, this is the reason why this boy could enter the dungeon without being caught. He is smart, and benevolent.

He entered a secret passage along the mansion. Only Don Fabian knows this and him, even Don Romualdo doesn't have any knowledge with this passage. The passage is straight to the room of Princess Theresa. When he arrived, he saw the child, innocently sleeping.

He closed his eyes, "My loving child, this is me, your mother. I am here to say that I love you. Your father is a great noble man, and he loved me. He was kind and honest, and accepted me. I want you be like him, he is great, so do you. You are loved. I love you. Good bye, my child." the boy wiped away his tears.

The child woke up and smiled at him, "I hope you understand me, I will take you away from here. From now on, you are not Princess Theresa Casedona. You are my little sister, I am your big brother Joseph Feliciz and you are Anna Marie Feliciz the heiress of Casedona. I will bring you back, if I am sure that you are safe." the boy kissed her forehead and took her.

That is the last time, the heiress of Casedona stayed in the mansion. What will happen to the Casedona Family if two of their beloved members were gone? What will happen to Don Romualdo if he finds out that his son and grand-daughter is gone?