Chapter Seven : The Truth Part 2

Anna didn't know what to believe in anymore. She couldn't just jump into conclusion, she couldn't just think that she is the missing Heiress of Casedona. But how can't she think of it?

Anna went to the garden of Casedona and started to cry. How can her brother she lived with lied to her? For 18 years he lied.

Gaston went to Anna, "The party is starting, why don't you go inside?" he asked.

Anna smiled, "Yeah. You're right." she said.

And they both went back. Señora Margareth came out the room with an old man, Don Romualdo. Don Romualdo looked at where Anna is and he smiled. Anna didn't know what to do.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! I would like to thank each and every one of you for coming to my birthday. After everything our family had ever faced I am still thankful that we have faced it successfully. I am sure if my big brother Fabian is here, he will be proud of me. Luckily, my son is here, may I introduce to you my one and only son and heir of Casedona, Joaquin Casedona!" Señora Margareth said.

Anna was shocked even Joaquin himself was shocked. Anna saw her brother Joseph Feliciz introduces as Joaquin. I am pretty sure that the Dolores Family never recognize Joseph Feliciz because of the big difference to Joaquin. Joaquin looks a noble man, with I say, pleasing personality while Joseph is different, he doesn't have fashion sense has a large beard and tired. Except for Anna, she recognize her brother and Joaquin and she believes that they are the same.

Anna raised an eyebrow to Joaquin and Joaquin didn't looked at her. Anna is trying to get her attention but Joaquin is preoccupied by something.

"Dinner is served!" Señora Margareth announced.

Luckily, the Dolores and Casedona is in the same table. Anna looked at Joaquin, and Joaquin never looked back.

"My son Joaquin loves travelling to different countries, he is so smart and helped Sherlock to meet new investors." Señora Margareth proudly said.

Anna reacted, "As a merchant?" Anna said.

Joaquin looked in dismay and so Seńora Margareth, "There is no merchant in our family young lady." she answered.

Gaston held Anna's hand with a look of what the hell are you doing?

"I am sorry, Margareth. You see her brother is a merchant, a great and a wise man. I guess Joaquin and Joseph are in the same age. This is Anna, she has a pure talent. You see all of my clothes are created by her." Señora Agatha proudly said.

Margareth were amazed, "I hate to say this but you are stunning. Anna, would you mind if---" Joaquin didn't let her finished..

"Mother, Anna lives from a far away land. You can just asked your designer to create something stunning not to ask someone who live in the different world." Joaquin said and he stood up, "I hate to say this but I have to go back in my room I have to go to Lucia tomorrow morning. Good night everyone." Joaquin said, but before he leaves he looked straight to Anna a look that means after I go out you must follow me look.

After Joaquin left, Anna excuses herself and asked for the bathroom. The maid brought to the lavatory and she entered. Anna locked the lavatory.
"What the hell?" Anna said to herself infront of the mirror, "Is this just a dream?" Anna asked again.

Suddenly, the third sink moved and Anne was frantic, "Who's that? I have weapon." Anna warned even though she have nothing.

The third sink folded and suddenly open, Anna was scared that she decided to hide to one of the cubicles.

"Anna, you must leave now. You are not safe here." Joaquin said, "Where are you?" he asked.

Anna went out and smashed Joaquin in the face, "You lied to me! All my---" Joaquin covered Anna's mouth with his hand.

"I'll explain everything, let's not ruin the party." Joaquin said and dragged her to the secret chamber in a lavatory, "Your father is a good architect too, Princess Theresa." Joaquin said.

"My name is Anna, Joseph! Do not call me that name." she angrily said.

"In Aragona, yes, you are Anna but here in your own home you are Princess Theresa the missing heiress of Casedona." Joaquin said.

There are many secret passages created by Don Fabian. There all over 50 secret passages and only 35 of it is known by Don Romualdo. The only one Casedona who knows all 50 secret passages is only Joaquin. After a long walk, they arrived at a bedroom.

"This is your bedroom, Princess Theresa." Joaquin said.

"You stole my identity! You let me be away for my family. I understand everything, Joseph... Or should I call you, Joaquin? You want to have all the Casedona treasure!" Anna yelled.

For the first time, Joaquin/Joseph slapped Anna, "If I want to have your gold why did I protected you for eighteen years that causes me sadness and pain? I have to betray my mother for your safety, Princess Theresa." For the first time, Joaquin cried.

"Why did you lie in the first place?" Anna asked.

Joaquin wiped his tears, "My mother found out your father's secret." Joaquin said.

"What was it?" Anna asked.

"Your father had an affair with her cousin named Annaliza, your true mother and you are their product. The wife of Don Fabian can't have babies and your father was desperate. He thought Annaliza was being his friend but it turns out they had feelings for each other. If someone will know that your father and Annaliza and you will be sentenced to death. Don Romualdo will be disappointed, and Uncle can't accept it. Sadly, my mother found out about your father's secret, because she is hungry of power she will do everything to have the Casedona treasure. She tried everything, she ruined your father's life. Uncle Fabian told me to take you away from here it is because you are not safe here. Mr. Antonio Feliciz offered a help..." Joaquin cried and wiped away his tears, "I was scared... I was just a boy back then. So I quit, I told him that I can't. But that night, my mother came to his office and asked me to hide. They had a small fight, I saw how my mother killed your father. I saw how happy she was, and then it all came back..." Joaquin again cried, "I remembered again how my father begged her not to kill him. I saw that happiness in my mother's eyes the murder that she did. That was the moment that I realised that you're father was right all along. Not because it is for your family, it is right. Sometimes you do bad so your family can be in good but is all bad." Joaquin said to Anna, "I took care of you, because I know that he will be proud of me." Joaquin explained.

Anna was sad for her cousin Joaquin but felt amazed by what he did. Joaquin is extraordinary. But she still feel sad, sad because everything was taken from her.

"Don Romualdo is dying and the Casedona is not in the positive state." he said and touched Anna's necklace, "That is not an ordinary necklace, Anna. It is the key of the Casedona treasure." Joaquin said.

Anna is in the state of shock.

"I don't wanna be part of this." Anna said, "I will bring this back to Don Romualdo, brother, let's go home." Anna added.

Joaquin hugged her, "This is why I never tell you, because you are not yet ready. But now that you know, you have to be. Stay here in Sherlock, let's find the evidences that will prove that mother is behind all this. Work for me, act as my secretary so you so I can watch you." Joaquin said.

Anna wiped her tears, "I am scared as hell but why are you doing this to your mother?" Anna asked

"Because this is not what I want for her. Her greediness is eating her." he explained, "You deserve what you deserve, and you are a Casedona and you deserve it, not my mom." he said.

Anna finally found the truth, the question has been answered. But what will happen now?