Chapter Twenty Four : The Ways of Casedona

Everything happens so fast, the engagement of Lady Theresa / Veronica and Don Gaston will happen today. The people are so excited, as if they already forgotten that Don Romualdo just died.

Anna, Lucas and Gabriella already doing there plan. Since today is the engagement party they will use this as a chance to sneak in to the Casedona mansion.

They hide at the back of the mansion, they've been waiting there for five hours just to wait for the signal.

"Gabriella, are you sure that she is coming?" Lucas asked.

Gabriella nodded, "I am certain." She assured.

They are all looking so tired, Anna and Lucas do not have any idea who they are waiting or is there someone really waiting for them.

They heard a small footsteps, "Hide." Gabriella said.

They all hide and they saw a lady, it was Joanne, Joanne was with the guards, "Make sure that everything must be safe. You must make sure that ANNA will be captured, and also you must be sure that there will no DELA PAZ present at this party." Joanne said, "Later there will be a carriage of additional foods for the dinner later, you do not have to inspect it because Señora Margareth is waiting for it and if you open it it will be contaminated so never ever open it." Joanne reminded.

"Yes,  Ma'am." the guards said.

Joanne found a bottle and became really irritated, "What is this bottle going on here?! How many times do I have to tell you that everything must be clean! Where are the cleaners? Do they really do their job?!" Joanne asked angrily.

"Miss Joanne, do you want me to throw it?" the guard asked.

Joanne shook her head, "I am the only one who is doing the job perfectly so I will just throw it away. Go back to your work, any minute now the carriage will arrive." she commanded

The guards went to the main entrance while Joanne, "I am going to make sure that there will be no trash inside." said and throw the bottle outside, where Gabriella, Lucas and Anna are hiding.

Joanne went back to the mansion.

"That's the signal." Gabriella said and picked up the bottle.

"So, Joanne is your spy?" Anna asked, "Wow, Joanne is the trusted maid of Margareth." Anna said in amusement.
Gabriella smiled, "She's been working for me ever since she started working with the Casedona and this is the most difficult challenge I ever gave her so you must be careful." Gabriella said.

Gabriella opened the bottle and there is a piece of parchment inside.

Madame I want you three to dress up as a servant, Señora Margareth will never notice you. She will be at the lobby so never ever go there. I hide your clothes at the third tree where you are hiding, you can change now the carriage is waiting for you. Are you sure you can enter without being caught, madame? The carriage will bring you in to the kitchen and be safe I can only give you an hour.

Your trusted person.

Gabriella went to the third tree and found a bag that has three clothes of slave.

"Wear it." Gabriella said and throw it to Lucas, "We must be here in an hour." Gabriella said.

"Ok, stay at the carriage and wait for us if we failed to comeback after an hour you must leave we will find our way." Lucas commanded.

Gabrieilla nodded.

They changed their clothes and went to the carriage just like Joanne said. The guards did not inspect the carriage because they thought it has food in it.