Chapter Eleven : Sherlock's Farmer

Anna woke up with a task. Joaquin told her to go to the farmers to check the farms and also so that Anna will have the chance to meet them not as Princess Theresa the lost heiress but one of the Casedona.

Anna arrived and the farmers treated her well. They are all happy with their jobs even though it is really difficult.

"Good day, Miss Feliciz. Welcome to Sherlock!" the farmer said, "I am Juan." he introduced.

"Good day, Juan. How's everything? Don Joaquin asked me to check on all the farmers here." Anna said.

Juan smiled, "Everything is fine, Miss Feliciz. It is just that, her mother Señora Margareth increased our labor hours she added another 5 hours of work for everyone." he said and he felt sad.

"How long have you been working?" Anna asked.

"We've been working 16 hours a day, Miss Feliciz." he said.

Anna felt terrible, "Don Joaquin will hear about this." Anna reassured.

Juan smiled, "Don't mind it, Miss Feliciz. I am pretty sure Don Joaquin can't do anything. He never talked to us." he said.

"No. The reason why I am here is because they care for you." Anna said.

Juan shook his head, "The Casedona's are fooling you, eh? You really don't know what is happening. Don Fabian is the one who cares for us and not any Casedona." he said.

"What? How about Don Romualdo?" Anna asked.

Juan laughed, "That old man. He never cared for us! He only care for his position to this town, to his wealth and his name but not in his responsibility. Miss Feliciz, you cannot help us." he said.

'What is happening?' she asked herself. Is this a trick? Casedona is the most powerful family and the kindest family in Sherlock but why does this farmers speaks ill to their family. She felt confused.

She stayed at the farm for 8 hours. She have met different farmers, some of them are thankful for the Casedona but some hates them. She also found out that the working hours of the farmers are too much, they should start working as early and finish as late.

"Miss Feliciz, how long would you stay here?" the farmer named Pedro asked.

"As long as I want, Don Joaquin wants to know that you are okay." she said.

Pedro looked at her, "Don Joaquin acts as his Uncle." he shook his head, "He acts as a Casedona even though he is not." Pedro said.

Anna was shocked, "What do you mean?" Anna asked.

Pedro asked, "Seriously? You don't know the background of your boss?" he said, "Señora Margareth is the adopted daughter of Don Romualdo and Doña Gracia. She was a peasant's child too. That bitch! She hates us but she belong to us." Pedro said.

Anna was speechless and shocked. Is this the reason why Joaquin did it? Because he is not a Casedona?

"That's shocking...thank you Mr. Pedro, I think everyone are okay. Do not worry, we will fix some issues. Trust us." Anna said.

Anna left the farm, 'What kind of family are the Casedona?' she asked. They have loads of issues, major issues it is.

On her way to the Casedona Mansion the carriage stopped and the door opened, Lucas entered.

"What are you doing?" Anna asked.

Lucas smiled, "How's the talk with the farmers?" he asked.