Chapter Twenty-One : The Heiress is FINALLY BACK

After the burial of Don Romualdo, Seńora Margareth called the people of Sherlock for a bigger announcement.

"People of Sherlock, again, we have a faced a very terrible tragedy. We didn't just lost the father of this town, my son Joaquin Casedona is missing." Señora Margareth said, "But God is really good, because we already found our precious. The most important member of the family, none other than the lost heiress of Casedona, Princess Theresa Casedona." Señora Margareth said.

The people got shocked and they are already murmuring.

"Yes, this is the true heiress of Casedona. I already found her four years ago from Athena. She's been kidnapped and Anna Marie Feliciz wants to used my neice's identity so she could use all of our wealth, just like what Antonio Feliciz did to my beloved brother, Fabian." Señora Margareth said.

The people became happy and welcomed Princess Theresa Casedona. Finally after everything that happened, the heiress of Casedona has been found.

Back at the Dela Paz Mansion.

"I know that my son is inside of our farm, Katherine." Duke Henry told his wife.

Katherine calmed him down, "I know too, but I am pretty sure that Lucas will not ask for our help. Do you think he's right?" Katherine asked.

"I don't care who's right or wrong, as long as my son is safe." Duke Henry said, "Tell the guards to have the maximum security, also tell them that we are not gonna entertain guests for a while especially Casedona's." Henry said.

Duke Henry Dela Paz Jr., became the protector of Anna and Lucas. He knows very well that if Lucas will be surrendered, Lucas will be tortured and that is something he don't want and against the Dela Paz Code.

"Gabriella, I know your listening." Duke Henry said.

Gabriella went out behind the piano, "I didn't mean to intrude, father, I am sorry but how did you know?" Gabriella asked.

Duke Henry smirked, "If you want to listen to someone else conversation never use a perfume!" he said, "Since you've listen to what me and your mother talking about, I want you to find your brother see if he is fine." Duke Henry said.

Gabriella nodded, "I will father." she said, "Earlier today I went to the Casedona, don't worry I made a disguise, Señora Margareth already found the lost heiress of Casedona." she told her parents.

Gabriella's parents went shocked, "But Anna claimed that she is the lost heiress right? Does it mean that Anna is a fraud? Goodness! My son is in danger!" Katherine exclaimed.

"Calm down Katherine!" Duke Henry told his wife, "We have to be calm! I know my son very well. Gabriella, do you think there will be a celebration for that Princess Theresa?" Henry asked.

Gabriella nodded, "Yes, father. My assistants told me that they will schedule it on the Feast of Sherlock." Gabriella said.

"Impressive, Gabriella." Duke Henry said.

Gabriella smirked, "You see, father I am so intelligent." Gabriella said confidently, "You must learn to entrust me your business, Father, obviously brother is not interested, but I am." Gabriella said.

"I'll think about it young lady. Now, could you please do what I've told you?" Duke Henry said.

Gabriella nodded, "As you wish, Father." Gabriella was about to leave when she saw her mother, "Oh hi mother!" she greeted and left.

Gabriella Dela Paz is the most intelligent in the family. She is good in handling business but her father thinks that Lucas is more capable because he is the eldest and because Gabriella is a woman. Dela Paz is really different when it comes to family ethics, if Casedona values woman, the Dela Paz do not. They think that having a woman in the family is having another housewife that will manage household. Gabriella is disappointed to her mother because Katherine is afraid, while Gabriella is not. Aside from that, Dela Paz serves and protect the family whether they are good or bad and not the people. This is the reason why Lucas never wanted his family to rule the Sherlock, he is pretty sure that once it happened then Sherlock will serve his family instead of his family will serve Sherlock.