Chapter Sixteen : The Heart of the Family

Anna is finally leaving Sherlock. She felt really sad because she is near but she can't break his brother's heart again. Joaquin had enough, and she wants to see Joaquin being Joseph as well. Not so decent but kind.

"I will see you." Lucas said and smiled at Anna.

Anna smiled back, "Of course, I will be back here." Anna looked at Joaquin, "Just...not now." she said.

Lucas hugged Anna so tight and then Joaquin grabbed him, "Back off, Lucas. You might kill her if you hugged her tight." Joaquin said.

Anna and Lucas laughed at Joaquin and they entered the carriage. Lucas finally said his last goodbyes and left.

"Just wait, Father. I will be back." Anna said.

She was about to enter the carriage when Don Romualdo grabbed her, "May I have a moment with you?" he asked.

Anna just looked at him.

"You are right, my sweet Princess." he said, "But I can't changed it. I can't risk our name, Princess Theresa." Don Romualdo said.

"Anna." she said, "I am Anna Marie." she insisted.

She entered the carriage without looking back to Don Romualdo. She never wanted to be a Casedona, now all she wants to do is bring justice for her parents.

She hates is grand father for being such a coward. His son was killed by his adopted daughter! What a bastard. She told herself. How can a father let that happened?

Joaquin smiled at Anna, "I am so glad that you came back, Anna." he said.

Anna smiled and hugged Joaquin, "Can I now call you Joseph again?" she asked.

Joaquin kissed her forehead, "Yes." he said.

Joaquin felt happy and secure that finally his sister is following him. But he knows that it is not forever, he feels that one day Anna will go back at Sherlock and find justice for her family.

They arrived at Argona, the people where excited when they finally got back.

"Brother..." Anna said.

"Yes?"

"I forgot to tell you, back at the mansion your mother and I had a conversation and she saw this necklace." Anna said.

Joaquin's face went shock, "What did she say?" he asked.

"She told me that this necklace look really familiar because she told me that it belongs to Grandma." Anna said.

"Do not worry, she don't know the story behind that necklace. Our secret is still safe." Joaquin said.

"What secret? You just told me that it is a key." Anna asked.

Joaquin nodded, "That is a key, but there is a secret. The only successor of that key must be a true-blooded Casedona. You see our family symbolises women. This is why Doña Gracia only had the chance to wear it, but she should not own it, that is something my mother will never ever find out." Joaquin said.

Anna's necklace is not an ordinary necklace for the Casedona Family. Only the woman is allowed to keep it because Casedona family believes that woman is responsible for keeping and taking care of things.

The necklace is the most important jewelry to the family because it is not just a necklace. This necklaces has a woman shaped pendant that symbolises Casedona.

Casedona came from the root word Casa (dwelling :a place where people lives) and dona (a Portuguese or Brazilian woman of rank). This is why the Casedona symbolises as woman.

The necklace is not ordinary because it is a key. A key to the Casedona treasure where everything matters. This is why Don Romualdo gave the necklace to Princess Theresa before he went to Scotland, it is because a true Casedona must keep the key, a true and real Casedona must be the keeper.

The necklace is 'The Heart of the Family'. Señora Margareth doesn't know anything about the story of the necklace, the only thing she knows is that it represents their family Casedona.