Sickness

Jensen x Reader

Prompt: "Well, you're coming home with me whether you like it or not."

"Y/N, are you sure you're feeling okay?" Jensen asked you

"Y/N, are you sure you're feeling okay?" Jensen asked you. The two of you were sitting off to the side of the stage, waiting for Jared to finish his solo scene before you joined him.

Your head was currently resting on Jensen's shoulders, your eyelids refusing to stay open. "I'm fine." You insisted, even though you knew you were far from it. Your throat was sore, and you had a pounding headache. The cold that was floating around the studio had finally seemed to catch up with you.

Without saying another word, he pressed the back of his hand to your forehead. The heat from his skin felt good against yours, and you leaned into it, surprising both of you. The two of you had been flirting around each other for the past couple of weeks, neither completely ready to make the first move. "You're burning up." He whispered, frowning down at you.

Trying to choke back a cough, you couldn't hold it back, the cough wracking your body. "That's it. You can't work when you're like this." He told you, and you weren't sure if he was mad that you were sick, or mad that filming was going to be messed up.

Striding away from you, you watched as he went and talked to the director and producer. Gesturing widely, you knew they were talking about you, but you didn't care. You were exhausted, and sore, and wanted nothing more than to crawl into your bed and sleep for the next fourteen hours or so.

"Alright, I got them to postpone our scenes until next week." Jensen said as he came back. "That way you can have time to get better."

"Thanks Jensen. I guess I'll head home now." You muttered, sniffling as you stood up. A gentle hand on your shoulder stopped you, the touch almost too much with how achy your body was.

"I'm not going to let you go home alone. You're sick, you need someone to take care of you." He insisted, and you glanced up at him, grateful for his caring, but knowing there really was no one up in Vancouver that would be there for you.

"Jensen, I'll be fine. My friends are down in L.A. and my family is on Vacation. I'm just going to crash once I get home anyways." You tried explaining, but the frown on his face told you he was not happy with your answer.

"Well, you're coming home with me whether you like it or not." He told you, surprising you. "Y/N, you mean too much to me to let you suffer by yourself. Please, let me do this. It will make me happy, and hopefully you feel better."

Too sick to argue, you nodded, letting him wrap his arm around your shoulder. But truthfully, you didn't mind. Maybe this was a step in the right direction towards your attraction for your coworker.