Red and Black

Sam x Reader

Warning: Smut!! 

Sighing in frustration, you scared at the skimpy costumes laid out in front of you. Each one meant for a girl much smaller and lithe than you were. Not even sure the skimpy boy shorts would slide over your abundant thighs, you were about in tears when Sam came striding through the door.

"Y/N, we've narrowed it down to a vampire. We just need you to catch his eye, and we can capture him once and for all." Sam told you, ignoring the curious glances from the other girls as they passed your open door.

"Sam..." You started, watching as another beautiful, skinny woman passed by your door, dressed skimpily. "I don't think I can do this."

Sam patted you on the shoulder, not exactly the comforting touch you were looking for. But Sam didn't know exactly how you felt about him. In fact, you knew that Sam would never glance at a woman like you. A woman plump and what you considered already too curvaceous. You tried to hide it, especially from Sam, but you weren't comfortable in your own skin. There was too much of you. Stretch marks where there shouldn't be. Clothes were hard to shop for. They either made you look frumpy and huge, or clung to you like a second skin, showing off every little extra curve. Drawing attention from the men you didn't trust, and leaving the other men ignoring you. Including the one who held your heart in his hands.

"Y/N, you've got this. You're a professional, and I have complete trust that you can help us out with this." He assured you, his hazel eyes full of care for you. You just wished that it would turn from caring to love. But you knew that would never happen. Sam always seemed to go for beautiful, lithe women. Not women like you who most definitely had some extra meat to their bones.

"Sam, it's just..." You tried again, not wanting to tell him your deepest concern, but also wanting him to realize what you were going up against. But before you could get the words out, the owner of the strip club came waltzing into your changing room, his eyes lighting up when he saw you there, wearing nothing but the skimpy robe they had provided.

"Y/N, I thought we talked about this. No men in the dressing rooms. Unless it's me, or someone that's paid well enough." He teased, his hand slapping your rear. Missing the way Sam's eyes darkened, you jumped in response.

"Sam, I'll talk to you later." You gulped, not wanting to mess up this hunt any more than you already were doing.

Giving you one last look, Sam left the room, leaving you there with the skeevy owner. Leaning against the wall, he winked at you. "Needless to say, I was surprised when you came to audition. I've never had anyone of your...stature on stage before. But I have a feeling some men well go for someone; shall we say a little bustier than most."

Feeling uneasy under his gaze and words, you wished he would be gone by now. "You know what?" He spoke mainly to himself. "I have the perfect outfit for you."

Rushing out of the room, he left you there, wondering what you would have to put up with now. Lou was back seconds later, a pile of clothes in his arms. "This was from our last well-endowed stripper. It should fit you. She was...bigger, like you."

Tossing it to you, he slapped your butt one more time before shutting the door behind him. Groaning, you looked down at the clothes, surprised to see a pencil skirt and a white blouse along with a pair of fake glasses. Fake Librarian was the tag on it, with a bright red and black sequined bra and G-string on top.

Wishing Sam and Dean knew what you were having to go through for this hunt, you began pulling on the items. They were meant to be tight, but you must have been bigger than the last person because the buttons strained on your shirt, and you were afraid the skirt would rip if you moved wrong. Feeling completely wrong, and fat, you still worked on your makeup, trying to hide the fact that you were ready to cry at a moment's notice. You weren't ready for the men out there to see you, to make horrible comments about your body. You were scared that you would be booed off the stage.