Two

"Can we talk about you boyfriend? He's a dead end ha" - The Vamps

George's POV

There were four different states of sleeping next to a snoring person.

The first state: Hope - you are hoping to fall asleep again soon.

The second state: Anger - you get really mad because you realise they are not going to stop snoring and you won't fall asleep again.

The third state: Desperation - you picture how tired you'll be in the morning and you're still trying to fall asleep but it's all in vain.

The fourth state:  Acceptance - you accept that they won't stop snoring and that you won't get any sleep that night but then suddenly you fall asleep and everything's just fine.

I was currently lying between Blake and Reece and both of them were snoring. Blake a bit louder than Reece but it didn't matter because I was annoyed anyway.

I had only recently reached phase number three and desperation had set in. I knew that acceptance would come soon... At least I hoped but I didn't want to stay in my room with them any longer.

I quietly crawled out of my bed and tip toed out of my room. I put on a grey hoody and black Nike shoes and quickly grabbed my keys so I could get back inside the house later. Then I went outside for a walk.

I didn't want to lay in bed anymore, staring at the ceiling and hoping to fall asleep some time soon.

I'd rather go for a walk because the summer air was warm and I needed some fresh air.

I looked down at my phone display that showed 1:38 am. I sighed and went further down the street.

I stopped at the local playground and sat down on a swing, pulling my phone out of my back pocket. The bright light blinded me and I had to turn my brightness down. When I heard steps approaching I turned off my phone and looked up.

My eyes needed a couple of seconds to get used to the darkness again but then I saw a person standing in front of me.

I almost got a heart attack. You cannot imagine how creepy being on a playground in the dark is and then all of a sudden somebody is standing right in front of you.

The first thing I noticed about them was their smell. The person in front of me smelled like cheap beer and for a moment I thought it was a homeless person but then I also smelled their perfume and I knew it was a girl.

I turned on the flashlight of my phone and flashed at her so I could see her.

She was definitely no homeless person because she was wearing clean clothes. She was wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a black hoodie with the number 98 on it.

She blinked as I blinded her with my flashlight so I turned it off.

I couldn't tell the colour of her hair in the dark but it wasn't blonde and it wasn't black for sure so I expected it to be something brownish.

"Is that swing taken?" She asked me and pointed at the swing next to me. I shook my head.

"No just go ahead." I told her and she sat down onto the swing, starting to sway. I was a bit confused and sceptical about that situation but I didn't say anything about it.

After a while she stopped swinging and held on to the swing.

"I probably shouldn't have done it because now I feel like I'm about to throw up." She said and rested her head in her hand.