Eleven

"Pause it play, pause it play, pause it" - The 1975

Haley's POV

"So?" George asked after explaining the whole cabin thing to me. Basically Reece's parents had a cabin down in New Forest and the boys wanted to go there to practise for their US Tour - that I heard of the first time - and wanted me to come with them. Emma - Reece's girlfriend - and maybe even Blake's sister would be there too. "Do you want to come?"

"Have you managed things with Ashley?" I asked, not answering his question yet.

We sat on the swing at the local playground just at the very same spot were we had sat only two weeks ago when we had first met.

George looked to the ground, lowering his eyes and that was enough of an answer to me.

"I haven't." He said, his voice low and almost not to be heard.

"Then I won't be coming with you." I said and I was determined to not let him convince me.

"Come on Hal." He said.

"Don't call me Hal." I immediately told him and he apologised.

"I'm sorry." He said. "But come on. Ashley said I should take a friend with me and you said that we are just friends until I break up with Ash. And it's not like we'd be alone. Reece and Emma and Blake and maybe even his sister will be there. There is nothing wrong with you coming to the cabin with us since you're friends with Blake and Reece too."

- One Week Later -

"Just get in the damn car." George said and threw his head back, sighing annoyedly.

We were all sitting in the car already except Blake who had forgotten his charger first and had to run back to the house and then secondly his phone so he had to run back a second time.

This guy just couldn't get his shit together. Seriously.

Blake hurried back to the car, got inside and shut the door behind him. We all sighed relieved as he fastened his seatbelt.

"Wait shit." He said. "I forgot my wallet."

Reece let his head sink down onto his knees, moaning annoyedly. Then Blake started laughing out of the blue.

"I was just joking. I have everything I need, we can go."

"Bless the Lord." I said and George's dad who drove us down to New Forest started the engine.

We were on the road for two minutes when Reece asked if he could turn on some music.

"Sure you can but only if I get to decide what." I said and smirked. Reece who sat on the passenger seat turned around to me, George and Blake on the backseat. Emma had to look after her little sister until Reece's parents came home from a trip to Glasgow so they could babysit her but she definitely wanted to join us in a couple of days. And Blake's sister didn't want to come along so it was just me and the boys for now.

"Okay but don't you dare choosing some High School Musical shit." Reece said and I started laughing.

"Never ever in my life." I said and grabbed Reece's phone that was cable-connected to the car and scrolled through Spotify.

I put on Chocolate by The 1975 and immediately started dancing in the car as far it was possible with a seatbelt wrapped around my body and squeezed by two boys. I just loved that song.