Seven

"I see you talking to your friends, I think I know one of them" -New Hope Club

Haley's POV

I woke up in the morning with a big headache even though I hadn't drunk last night.

The first thing I did after I woke up was check my phone. I had two new messages, one from George and one from an unknown number. I wasn't sure which one I was more nervous to open.

At the end of the day, I clicked on the text message from the unknown number first. It read:

Unknown: Hey it's Blake, stole your number from George's phone. Just wanted to ask if you're interested in being part of a music video? 😏 xx

Me: Hey Blake! What music video? To one of your songs?

As I waited for Blake to answer, I checked George's message.

George: Are you up already? Quick question, would you like to be part of our new music video? We're filming today. 😊

I asked George almost the same question as Blake and while I waited for an answer I went downstairs to get breakfast.

I didn't bother to get dressed because my plan for summer was to not put any effort into getting dressed if it wasn't really necessary. I had summerbreak until UNI started in Autmn.

As I ate a bowl of Cocoa Puffs, I checked my phone again. I smiled as I saw that both Blake and George had texted me.

Blake: Yeah, we're filming the video to Friend Of A Friend today. Come along if you'd like

George: We're filming the Friend Of A Friend music video today. The Doodle Bar, 60 Druid Street , London
Please come! Be there at 10:30? :)

Of course I would come, that sounded so much fun! I looked at the clock and jumped up. It was 9:00 in the morning and getting to Bermondsey would take me an hour at least.

I ran into my room and got dressed, blue skinny jeans, a black and white striped shirt and black converse and then ran into the bathroom to apply make up and to brush my teeth. I didn't get to do my hair, so it looked a bit messy but I guess it was okay.

I grabbed my purse, quickly wrote a note for my parents that I stuck to the fridge, saying that I was out with friends and back in the evening. Then I ran to get on the train to London.

Exactly one hour and 10 minutes later I stood in front of the Doodle Bar. It looked really cool because the bar was in an industrial warehouse.

As I entered the bar, there were a lot of persons already standing around and talking. I saw some cameras and these big white screens - I don't know what they are called - that you use for light reflection.

I felt a bit awkward until a guy came up to me and asked me if I was Haley. When I nodded he told me to follow him.

We went to the backyard where even more people were carrying stuff around. It was a sunny and hot day in London, so I held my hand in front of my eyes to protect my face from the sun and to look around.

I noticed the boys standing next to a man with a camera next to him. I looked at the boys for a while until George noticed me and waved at me which drew Reece's and Blake's attention to me as well.

I waved back and walked towards them.

"Haley, good to see you made it!" Reece said and pulled me in for a hug without hesitation and so did Blake. George's and my hug was a bit more awkward, I didn't know why.