•1•

Seungkwan shot up in his bed, eyes wide open.

Once again he had that same dream. Or well, about the same person.
It wasn't the exact same dream but he knew it was him again.

The dreams had started getting more frequent but Seungkwan was still as confused about them as the first time he appeared.

His face had gotten so familiar to him that Seungkwan would almost forget that he had never actually seen the boy outside of his dreams.

His name was Hansol. That's what Seungkwan remembered from one of his dreams.

Hansol was beautiful. At least in Seungkwan's eyes.
His eyes were a different shade of brown than your average Korean boy, lighter and more beautiful,
his hair messy but somehow so calculated,
his jawline appeared chiselled by the gods
and his smile would make Seungkwan feel safe even if the dark scared him.

He closed his eyes again, desperate to get another glimpse of the mysterious boy in his dreams.

Disappointed, he opened his eyes again. The dream was over. And Hansol was gone. At least for the day to come.

Seungkwan sighed as he lifted himself out of his bed. Wondering when or better, if he would ever get to see Hansol in real life.

He stood in front of the mirror and touched his reflection.
"What's wrong with you Boo Seungkwan? It's just a dream."

Little did Seungkwan know that somewhere, there was another boy his age, asking himself a very similar question.
"Chwe Hansol, why can't you be like other people? Stop dreaming about a boy who doesn't exist."

Ayo it's me.
I just wanted to write VerKwan.
So here it is.
Enjoy.