•15•

Seungkwan was almost 100% sure it was him.

As he slowly walked closer to the two boys, he became more and more certain.

Everything about the boy seemed familiar to Seungkwan.
Even his voice.
Though Seungkwan had never actually heard it, he recognised it.

It had to be him.

Seungkwan stayed at a safe distance from the two strangers.
Feeling a little unsure about the other guy that was with who he believed to be Hansol, he didn't dare approach him.

However, when the unknown boy got up and left, Seungkwan couldn't control his urge to get closer to the raven haired boy.

He had now gotten close enough to clearly see his facial features but the boy had his eyes closed, laying in the grass.
Seungkwan was sure that once he saw the boy's eyes, he would be able to confirm his thoughts.

"H-Hansol?" Seungkwan hesitantly called out.

The boy in question shot straight up from his previous laying position.
Confused, he looked around trying to find the voice that said his name.

It was like Hansol was in a shock.
He knew that voice. The way it said his name.

The boy on the grass wildly turned his head to meet stares with Seungkwan.

Neither of them could believe what they were seeing.

As Hansol stood up, Seungkwan took another step closer to him.
They were looking each other directly in the eye, neither of them daring to blink, fearing that the moment would be over.
But even when they did blink, the other was still there.

They just stood there staring at each other before Hansol finally said something.

"Seungkwanie..?" His eyes wide with hope.

Seungkwan softly smiled as he raised his hand up to touch Hansol's cheek.

"I'm not dreaming... am I?" Hansol said right before Seungkwan's fingers met his skin.

As Seungkwan's hand touched Hansol's cheek, tears were building up in both boys' eyes.
Seungkwan slowly traced Hansol's jawline with his thumb.
He couldn't keep his eyes away from Hansol's. They were even more beautiful and entrancing in real life.

"Hansol... is it really you? I'm not imagining all of this, right...?" Seungkwan asked as his other hand reached for Hansol's cheek.

"I thought I was crazy... that something was wrong with me... but I'm not. I knew you would find me..."
Hansol answered as he put one of his hands on top of Seungkwan's hand that still rested on his cheek.

"I promised..."

For the first time in a long time, both boys were genuinely happy.

AWWW
HAPPY NOW?
좋다