•8•

Seungkwan went into the kitchen where Soonyoung was.

Without saying a word, Seungkwan hugged his best friend.
He really needed it. And Soonyoung knew that too.

Seungkwan had not been himself lately and Soonyoung knew it wasn't only because he missed his family.

To be honest, Soonyoung was really curious what Hansol was like.
And just like Seungkwan, Soonyoung had also thought about the option that it might be something more than just dreams.

Honestly, Soonyoung hoped it was more than that. He hoped from the bottom of his heart that Hansol was not just in Seungkwan's imagination.

If Hansol wasn't real, Seungkwan would spend all his time looking for someone who doesn't exist.
It would break his heart.

Soonyoung couldn't just watch as it happened. He wanted to somehow help him but he had no idea what he could do.
He had never felt so powerless before.

All he could do was just hug his best friend even tighter.

"I'm sorry Seungkwan-ah... I wish I could help..."
Seungkwan snuggled closer into his hyung's neck as his tried his best not to cry.

He was really having a hard time and even tho he had never met Hansol before and nothing changed about that, he missed Hansol more than ever.

The way Hansol appeared in his dreams was different from before.
Hansol seemed a lot sadder than when he first started showing up in Seungkwan's dreams.

Seungkwan was somehow worried about Hansol.
Even more than before he just wanted to hug the mysterious boy of his dreams.
He wanted to hold him in his arms and never let him go again.

He longed to see Hansol.
He needed to see him.
He needed to find him.
And he would.
No matter what.

I WANT TO LET THEM
MEET BUT AGGHHHH
not yet.
Whuuuuu patienceeeee...
많이 사랑해주세요♡