•4•

Seungkwan was staring out his window for longer than he intended to.
He was thinking about a lot of things.
Hansol. Himself. But right now especially, his parents.

While Seungkwan lived in Seoul, his parents were still living on Jeju island, the place where Seungkwan was born.

Seungkwan had decided to leave Jeju and move to Seoul after a very heated argument with his parents about their different ideas of success.

Jeju had always been too quiet for Seungkwan. He wanted to know what life was like in the big city.

While his parents wanted him to work on the land with them, Seungkwan wanted to become an entertainer, a singer.
His parents always hated that idea and never supported Seungkwan in his dreams and goals.

One day Seungkwan had gotten so sick of it that he packed his bags and got on the earliest plane to Seoul.

At the time he had an internet friend named Kwon Soonyoung who had offered him a place to stay once he got to Seoul.

After almost 3 years, he still lived with Soonyoung. He was really thankful to his friend for taking him in back then.
But as he sat there now, staring out the window of their apartment, he couldn't help but feel a sharp pain in his chest as he regretted leaving his parents behind so harshly.

He was young and stupid back then and now he missed his parents and his sisters like crazy.

But he couldn't turn back time.

And he didn't have the money, nor the guts to return to Jeju.
He was sure his parents didn't want him to come back after leaving so long ago and breaking off all contact.

As he softly choked back his tears, Soonyoung sat down beside him, flinging his arm around the younger's shoulder.

"It'll all turn out alright in the end Seungkwan-ah..." Soonyoung knew that Seungkwan always stared out the window when he missed his parents.

Seungkwan knew that his window looked out in the direction of the island he used to live on. Even if it was thousands of miles away.
It reminded him of home.

Can you already call it
a filler chapter if it's
only the 4th chapter??
Oh well.
A little background story
I guess.
Do comment