•17•

As Joshua was walking back to the park from the ice cream shop that took him way longer than expected, he was kinda nervous.

What if something happened to Hansol? What if he ran away?
In the state he's currently in, I shouldn't have left him by himself.
God, Jisoo, if something happens to him...

Joshua's train of thoughts was stopped instantly when he saw another, blonde haired boy sitting close to Hansol.

As Joshua came closer, he could see they were holding hands but he couldn't recognise the blonde and for a second he wasn't sure if the other boy was actually Hansol.

When he came close enough to hear the boys' conversation, he froze.
"Seungkwanie... thank you for not giving up on me..."

It couldn't be...

"Hansol..." Joshua hesitantly said.

"Joshua!" Hansol shot up.
"Hyung, you can see him too, right? Tell me you see him too..." Hansol pleaded. Desperate to hear that he wasn't just imagining it again.

"S-Seungkwan..?" Joshua said as he reached his hand out to the anxious blonde that was still sitting in the grass. He gently pulled Seungkwan to his feet and looked him in the eye.

"Is it really you? But... how?" Joshua softly spoke as he carefully studied Seungkwan's face.

"I... well, yeah... I had the same dreams... I saw Hansol too..." Seungkwan was terrified to say those words to be honest.
He wasn't used to telling strangers about it but because he was Hansol's friend it was different.

"Hansol-ah.... I'm so sorry." Joshua said with a pained expression as he pulled his best friend into a hug.
"I'm sorry for not believing you... for making you take those pills..." a tear rolled down Joshua's cheek and onto Hansol's.

As Hansol pulled away from the hug, he wiped the tears from Joshua's face.
"It's okay... everything's alright now..."

Hansol glanced over Joshua's shoulder towards Seungkwan. He finally smiled at Joshua.

"I'll be happy again from now on.."

UHM OH AH YEAH
I'm not mad about
this chapter
사랑합니다 여러분