•6•

As Hansol let his best friend pick out his outfit to wear, he mentally prepared himself for what was going to come.

In the past few months, Hansol had lost so much weight.
He barely ate anything at all.
He was too confused and sad to get anything down his throat.

Joshua was so worried about his friend.
Hansol was like a little brother to him.
Seeing him like this made Joshua's heart shatter into a million pieces.

He felt like if he wasn't there for Hansol, something terrible might've already happened to the once so cheerful boy.

Joshua was trying to hold back his tears as he took Hansol's hand and lead him out of his apartment.

In reality, Joshua had made an agreement with his own therapist that he could bring Hansol in from the moment the younger decided to let Joshua help him.

Joshua himself struggled with social anxiety a lot and he couldn't afford to lose Hansol, who was his only support system.

Before the accident, Hansol would always cheer Joshua up and help him deal with his nervous personality.

Hansol took his hyung to the most amazing places and the two would always have so much fun, no matter where they went.
As long as they had each other.

Now Joshua looked down at the weak, scrawny boy that Hansol had become and he felt so sad.

He would do anything for Hansol to return to the boy he once used to be.
Even if that meant getting rid of his dreams of Seungkwan.

No matter how much it would break his heart at first, Joshua was sure that Hansol would be better off if he didn't dream about the blonde anymore.

His mind would be more at ease and his heart would learn to live without Seungkwan in time...

Joshua tightened his grip on the younger's hand as he reached for the doorknob to his therapist's clinic.

Suddenly he felt Hansol lightly tug on the sleeve of his sweater.
As Hansol looked up at him with pleading eyes he knew that Hansol still didn't want this.

He didn't want to get rid of Seungkwan.
He really didn't.

"It's for the best Hansol, I promise..." Joshua tried to keep his voice as steady as possible as he softly stroked Hansol's head.

"I promise..." Joshua repeated in a whisper.

There is no stopping
me now...
Let's see how many
chapters I can write in
a day :')
Commentttt pls ily